News:

All you can say in this site's defence is that it, rather than reality, occupies the warped minds of some of the planet's most twisted people; gods know what they would get up to if it wasn't here.  In these arguably insane times, any lessening or attenuation of madness is maybe something to be thankful for.

Main Menu

Random Acts Magic

Started by rjtbutler, February 05, 2008, 12:23:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjtbutler

All Hail Eris

Still a work in progress but if you are interested check out my webpage.

:fnord:!
Robert

http://www.myspace.com/randomactsmagic

The Littlest Ubermensch

In the name of all holy and good, please tell me you're joking. If not, you bring general MIDI composition to a low not seen since the glory days of Geocities.
[witticism/philosophical insight/nifty quote to prove my intelligence to the forum]

LISTEN TO MY SHOW THURSDAY 5-7 EST

THEN GO TO MY MYSPACE

Cramulus

Sir Squid Diddimus

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

rjtbutler

Thanx fur da feedback!

Robert

rjtbutler

Quote from: The Littlest Ubermensch on February 05, 2008, 01:06:02 AM
In the name of all holy and good, please tell me you're joking. If not, you bring general MIDI composition to a low not seen since the glory days of Geocities.

Mission Accomplished!
Robert

rjtbutler

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

It was totally special, and, if I dare say, awesome. In an "I am in awe" way.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

rjtbutler

Thanx for the kind words.

Just getting this material on the net. I have about 2 hours of original material to work with that I've multitracked over the last 10 years.

I also have several hundred high quality transparencies that I'm just now getting around to digitizing, that I'll be uploading over time & creating slide shows with.

RB

Agrippa

Good stuff! Sounds very retro

Payne

Quote from: Professor Cramulus on February 05, 2008, 01:07:59 AM

Didn't listen to the tunes. I'm sure their awesome etc, anyway.

But Cram, I was listening to Floyds great gig in the ky, and to my befuddeled half aslep brain, this synched up really weirdly.

I think I need to go lie down.

Triple Zero

i finally got around to listening to this, i actually like it a lot.

it really reminds me of aphex twin's "melodies from mars" aka "music for unreleased videogames".

only thing i gotta say is that you might wanna consider stepping off the synthesizer presets and twiddle those knobs a bit. which should be pretty easy, just hook up your synth to the computer and use MIDI-Yoke to loop the MIDI signal to whatever other software synthesizer you might prefer.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.