News:

News:  0 1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89 144 233 377 610 987 1597 2584 4181 6765 10946 17711 28657, motherfuckers.

Main Menu

Lollercaust?

Started by Verbal Mike, February 18, 2008, 04:15:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cramulus

FROM RICHTER:

MITTENS TO THEE, RICHTER!

These are from the :potd: thread

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 15, 2007, 05:56:38 PM
Kiddie pr0n isn't lateral thinking, and it only stimulates my mind to kick perverts until they stop moving.

Quote from: Lysergic on March 25, 2007, 02:55:20 PM
Zen is paying money to go to a seminar on Zen, only to realise you've wasted your money.
Those smiles the monks give you aren't because they like you, those smiles are people laughing at you deep down inside. Stupid roundeyes. They'll pay for anything.

Quote from: Cain on September 22, 2006, 02:25:41 AM
My body is like a temple.  One of the wierd ones, where they do kinky things with animals in the basement.

Quote from: vexati0n on June 14, 2007, 07:50:52 PM
to piss of an inept client:

take their application as soon as they hand it to you and before asking them any questions, take out an oversized rubber stamp that says DENIED and hit their application with it two or three times. then, ask them what they do for a living.

Quote from: Mangrove on July 24, 2007, 08:20:55 PM
We don't just eat the menu....we fuck it too.

Quote from: Payne on August 09, 2007, 09:43:07 PM
Bob Marley.

He was too eager to take out "The Man" and shot both the Sheriff AND the Deputy, though he later lied about it.

Eric Clapton watched.

Quote from: GIGGLES on November 07, 2007, 09:06:31 AM

FACT: I WRECK VAGINAS!

WITH HERPIES!

O SRY, WUZ TAHT UR CERVOX?

GIGGLES,
ISN'T REALLY SRY.

Quote from: Richter on November 19, 2007, 05:06:56 PM
Mooselim?  :lulz:

"Hey Rocky, watch me pull a Jihad out of m'hat!"
            /
:hashishim:

Quote from: Payne on November 24, 2007, 05:43:46 AM
You're both terrists.

Git to Gitmo. NAOKPLZ.

Quote from: Cain on January 01, 2008, 12:35:30 PM
Did you know if you remember a music track essentially that is an electronic representation of the track that is being "read" inside of your brain?  And you can do it with tracks you haven't even paid for!  This is an outrage, what are the RIAA doing about people who remember tracks that they have not legally got permission to own?

Quote from: Darth Cupcake on February 20, 2008, 05:17:11 PM
I think our foreign policy would be vastly improved if suddenly all business was conducted in soprano.

Quote from: Cthulhu's Squidling on April 01, 2008, 06:37:07 AM
i like to poke at bloated roadkill with a stick till it tears a hole and all the maggots spill out.
wutsyer point?

Payne

I would POTD that, but fear the consequences. I'm so happy I have two quotes there :D

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

May I make a suggestion?

Perhaps we should consider making Horrormirth it's own volume, and focus on that right now, and save Lollercaust for stuff that's just funny and lighthearted? We do need a lighthearted volume, IMO, but frankly most of us have rather dark senses of humor at the moment and maybe we should run with that.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Verbal Mike

We'll probably end up with another two intermediate steps before we achieve true humor (the Fifth Pamphlet), but that sounds like a correct two-wheeled vehicle you're riding there, Nigel.
Unless stated otherwise, feel free to copy or reproduce any text I post anywhere and any way you like. I will never throw a hissy-fit over it, promise.

Cramulus

Quote"One of the few good things about modern times: If you die horribly on television, you will not have died in vain. You will have entertained us."
- Kurt Vonnegut

VOLUNTEERS:
Can we get someone to add all the marginalia (above) to the wiki? I'm looking at you, reader!

Interesting idea, Nigel. I wonder if we have enough material to publish two volumes at the moment? It'd be a good experiment (and very productive) to make lists of
"If we're doing a horrormirth volume, these two long pieces and these three short pieces would be in it."
or
"If we're doing a funny haha volume, these six pieces would be in it."

this will let us see what we have, what we're missing, and what kind of themes we can support with the available text.

Does anyone want to try their hand at this?

that way we can see

AFK

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on February 18, 2008, 05:47:03 PM
Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on July 13, 2006, 01:04:39 PM
So here are some things I jotted down yesterday.  This is basically me just writing down anything that came to mind and so it's pretty much raw data.  Feel free to tinker it if you can make it suitable for publishing:

1)
If you thought the Principia was just a ha-ha, read it again.
If you think Discordianism is a good way to get chicks, go fuck yourself.
If you think The Good Reverend Roger is a sexy beast, you're probably right but don't forget your helmet.
If you think tatooing 23 on your arm is going to bring you good luck, you just got burned.
If you thought the Black Iron Prison was too harsh, then you're going to be just fine, no really.
If you thought I should've ended on the fifth one, consult yo mamma.

2)
If you hold perfectly still you can watch the praying mantra eat itself.

3)
It should be pointed out that the harder you try the sillier you will look and the less seriously you will be taken.

But, take things too seriously and you will feel quite silly when things get harder.

Also for marginalia.  Each one is a separate thingy. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

AFK

also, also for marginalia

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on February 18, 2008, 05:57:57 PM
Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on July 12, 2007, 07:37:37 PM
Did you hear the one about the deaf Discordian?
Whut?

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on September 12, 2007, 09:23:03 PM
Pessimistic German:  A Stitch in Time Saves Nein!

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on November 29, 2007, 06:20:18 PM
The sheep approached the Farmer with Shear Terror.

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on August 09, 2006, 05:08:41 PM
I was talking to this clam one day.
Yeah, he decided he could open up to me.
I told him I was looking for pearls of wisdom.
He told me to fuck off and to go buy an encyclopedia.

This funny brought to you by the Stinky Pun division of HIMEOBS. 
"Ruining the world, one lail at a time."
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Cramulus

KHARA KICKS ASS FOR FINDING THESE

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 15, 2008, 04:09:43 AM

That's nice, EvT.  While you were "raiding" I spent the better part of a year as a cop, causing massive headfuckery all over the fucking place, and investigating my own "church art" (oddly enough, no arrests).

Oh, and I got to drive at 115MPH everywhere I went.

Fuck messing with the Co$, I messed with AMERICA.
TGRR,
Knows there's no time to half-ass these things.

Quote from: Ten Ton Mantis on December 19, 2007, 06:47:51 AM
This thread is failballs skeeting failure on everything around it like some sort of AIDS sprinkler on a lawn full of anuses and vaginas with open sores or anime.

Quote from: Suu Fett on January 25, 2008, 06:13:55 PM
FUCK YOU!!! MY MOM WAS  AN OUTSPOKEN, CANTANKEROUS ASSHOLE WHO COULDN'T MAKE NEW FRIENDS. SHE DIED OF INTERRUPTING  CONVERSATIONS AND CHANGING THE TOPIC TO SOMETHING THAT CAUSED PEOPLE TO ARGUE!!!

Quote from: Nigel on April 09, 2008, 04:27:55 AM
Hairless cats look like vaginas turned inside-out, but with legs and eyes.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 09, 2008, 03:52:51 PM

Listen, shit for brains, people are ALWAYS an "opportunity for Roger".  Everyone.  Everywhere.  Not just when they're all whiny and emo and full of excuses, but ALWAYS.  Why?  Because I hate you.

You haven't done anything in particular to deserve that hate, but I hate you anyway.  I'm like Jesus, only bitter, vindictive, and hateful.

So understand this:  I am not hating on you because you are an emo whiner, but because you are a fucking hairless ape.  I do not wait until people are down to kick them, it just SEEMS that way because my boot looks bigger when you're lying on your back in the figurative gutter, whining about how rough life is, while doing things to ensure that it gets worse ("Hi, I'm broke!  I'm gonna go out and buy alcohol!").

I got your "light-hearted", pal.  Well, I HAD it, but I KILLED it.  I killed it with the poisonous bile that dribbles out of my mouth, and the XDR syphilis that leaks from my very pores.  Then I fucking buried it in the sandbox of the local schoolyard, just to teach the little bastards what's what, come next recess.

Or kill me.

Quote from: Cain on December 12, 2006, 02:19:55 PM
I SUPPORT THE WAR, JUST NOT THE TROOPS

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on December 13, 2006, 09:22:24 PM
"The Bucket is Going to Kick You!"

Quote from: Benaclypse on December 23, 2006, 02:48:54 AM
The mainstream is a sewer.  Learn to swim.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 03, 2007, 05:02:57 AM
"Normal" is what gouges out your third eye and you fail.

Quote from: Dr. Felix Mackay on January 22, 2007, 04:19:09 AM
All the horrible shit you're paranoid of is coming true.

Quote from: Dr. Felix Mackay on January 22, 2007, 05:07:54 AM
Wroth like a zealot, believing in nothing and suspecting all. Annhilative, to the point of hyperbole.  Passionate as napalm, yet contained and masterful like unto calligraphic strokes. 

We are now approaching the Aftermath, and it will shake the mountains asunder.  There will be terrifying and uncontrollable events that will pave all for  the Next Cycle in Her terrible works in this world.

It will amaze us all.

Quote from: Mourning Star on February 25, 2007, 07:02:41 PM
"R. J. Reynolds wishes you a happy, healthy, new year."

"We care about your saftey as much as you care about our profit margin. -The Mgt"

"Suicide is against the law!"

"... is for your own good"

Quote from: Cain on March 09, 2007, 12:20:44 AM
Read less, live more.

Boredom is counterrevolutionary.

No replastering, the structure is rotten.

We want nothing of a world in which the certainty of not dying from hunger comes in exchange for the risk of dying from boredom.

Plebiscite: Whether we say yes or no, it makes chumps of us.

Don't negotiate with the bosses. Abolish them.

The boss needs you, you don't need him.

Please leave the Communist Party as clean on leaving as you would like to find it on entering.

Be realistic, ask for the impossible.

They buy your happiness. Steal it.

Beneath the paving stones - the beach!

Neither God nor master!

Let's be cruel!

How can one think freely in the shadow of a chapel?

Live without dead time [time of boredom, time at work] - enjoy without chains.

It is forbidden to forbid.

Meanwhile everyone wants to breathe and nobody can breathe and many say, "We will breathe later". And most of them don't die because they are already dead.

In a society that has abolished all adventures, the only adventure left is to abolish society.

The liberation of humanity will be total or it will not be.

The revolution is unbelievable because it's real.

I came. I saw. I believed. [Mimics Veni, vidi, vici.]

Run, comrade, the old world is behind you!

It's painful to suffer the bosses; it's even stupider to pick them.

A single nonrevolutionary weekend is infinitely more bloody than a month of permanent revolution.

Happiness is a new idea. [To be happy is a new notion.]

Culture is the inversion of life.

Poetry is in the street.

Art is dead, don't consume its corpse.

Alcohol kills. Take LSD.

Arise, you wretched of the University. [Mimics The Internationale.]

Even if God existed, it would be necessary to abolish him. [Paraphrases Bakunin.]

Workers of the world, have fun! [Mimics "Workers of the world, unite!"]

Power to the Imagination.

Be young - shut up!

I take part
you take part
he takes part
we take part
you all take part
they profit.

Quote from: davedim on March 14, 2007, 10:29:43 PM
If life gives you lemons, find a small child with open wounds.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Link to the wiki, pls?
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

7RY57

Happy 888.

Some time ago I posted a B&W version of this pic but I finally got around to finishing it.
I never found out where best to post my artistic contributions, apologies if this is out of place.

Unleash infinity.

Feel free to use it for any OMGASMic purposes with my full blessing.
     COBRAS! COBRAS!!

Triple Zero

:mittens: (that's for being awesome)

Quote from: 7RY57 on August 08, 2008, 03:16:23 AMHappy 888.

Some time ago I posted a B&W version of this pic but I finally got around to finishing it.
I never found out where best to post my artistic contributions, apologies if this is out of place.

they usually go in the "Bring & Brag" subforum, but for pictures as swote as this one, i frankly don't really care where you post em ;-)

QuoteUnleash infinity.

Feel free to use it for any OMGASMic purposes with my full blessing.

yup. sweeeeeeeet.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.