News:

There are no innocents, only the squeamish and the aroused.

Main Menu

Because you all asked for it...

Started by Suu, February 19, 2008, 04:24:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenne

Well, Jesus.  Um, thanks Everyone.  *cringe and blush*  Didn't expect that...but in all honesty, those are two of the best pix taken of me. 

And yeah, my disgize is perfect, LMNO.  Subversity would go over real well from my very normal exterior...too bad my fucking mouth gets me in trouble every time and blows it all to hell. 

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Jenne on February 22, 2008, 05:53:53 AM
Quote from: Malaul on February 21, 2008, 08:32:13 PM
I was wondering where all those awesome avatars came from!

Me too...so I checked out Suu's "threadjack" thread on how she makes...threads...to wear...for LARPS and Cons...

Suu, thou art the awesome, and I worship thy many talents.  :D

Also,

and this is me as well:

TOTAL HOTTIE.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Jenne

Back atcha, Nige.  In fact, there aren't many dudettes here who are anything short of gorgeous (I'm excluding myself, natch), but you guys all set the bar pretty fucking high.  A year ago (or more, I forget, time flies, etc.), this place was a total sausage fest save a few dames.  Now, it's like hottie central--wtf?  :lol:

hooplala

Quote from: Jenne on February 22, 2008, 06:40:51 PM
Back atcha, Nige.  In fact, there aren't many dudettes here who are anything short of gorgeous (I'm excluding myself, natch), but you guys all set the bar pretty fucking high.  A year ago (or more, I forget, time flies, etc.), this place was a total sausage fest save a few dames.  Now, it's like hottie central--wtf?  :lol:

This is true, although when I first started posting here (Spring 2005) there were a lot of women.  They got chased away by the Flame Wars.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Jenne

Suu

There are no girls on the internet.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

hooplala

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

Jenne

And eventually they might all return...I know Mal was from that time, and Aini as well.  RBoG was too, and she was here when I got here but then left...Lady Godiva was too, but she pops in EB&G from time to time.

LMNO

Quote from: Jenne on February 22, 2008, 06:58:49 PM
And eventually they might all return...I know Mal was from that time, and Aini as well.  RBoG was too, and she was here when I got here but then left...Lady Godiva was too, but she pops in EB&G from time to time.

LG doesn't self-identify as a female anymore.

Jasper

And there it is.  Where there once were no women, now there are.

Jenne

Quote from: LMNO on February 22, 2008, 07:04:32 PM

Well, she did back then...

hooplala

Quote from: LMNO on February 22, 2008, 07:04:32 PM

I don't recall Lady Godiva??

"Do I contradict myself?
— Walt Whitman

Jasper

LMNO

I think you showed up on either side of her appearances here.

Just turned 18, mom regulated her computer access, moved out, decided she was gender neutral... you know, that old chestnut.

Jenne

Quote from: LMNO on February 22, 2008, 07:37:25 PM
I think you showed up on either side of her appearances here.

Just turned 18, mom regulated her computer access, moved out, decided she was gender neutral... you know, that old chestnut.

Yeah, no, I lurked THEN jumped in just as she was making her exit.

And yeah, I remember the chestnut.