News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "Spoiled brats of the pagan world, I thought. I really don't have a lot of respect for Discordians. They just strike me as spiritually lazy."

Main Menu

Memorandum I suppose: formulae for a gremlin grenade...

Started by arjil, February 23, 2004, 09:26:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

arjil

This is one for the occult minded among you, an excellent means for sowing discord in the world:

The Formulae for a Gremlin Grenade-
1 small box with latch, or bag with tie- (keeping the blasted thing shut is Very Important!)
1 frog, dead.
some Swamp Muck- green And black (drainage ditch or gutter funk shall suffice if you can't get genuine Swamp Muck).
oil and grease collected from some nasty peice of machinery.
A quill pen, small paint brush, or some similar implement of writing.
101 fourtune cookie sized scraps of paper.

Take your components and mix well untill you wind up with an inkish substance (if it's too thick, try adding some cheap beer.  No I'm not kidding- what is the root of more mischief and wanton destruction than cheap beer? Use the energies the Mundanes raise all the time against them at every opportunity, it helps in breaking through The Veil with vulgar magicks)
Take up your pen or brush and write "Gremlin" on every slip of paper, thinking all the while giggly thoughts of mayhem and mechanical bumfuzzlement at the hands of maliciously mischievious little bastards.
Place your Gremlin hoarde into your box or bag and seal it tight, and for god's sakes Do Not Open It Again Anywhere Near Your House or Car or Electrical Components!!.
Now you must Believe, KNOW that you have a box of Gremlins that some poor unlucky bastard is going to have to deal with-  I'm not kidding, be Scared of this thing being opened.  Imagine them in there- Malignant, Formless little entities bent on wreaking Havoc if only they could get out of this damn box... and they're not happy about being in it either.  When you're Actualy afraid to open it, It's Ready.
So now you have a Gremlin Grenade, what do you do with it?
You take it to, say, your victim's car,  Shake well, and dump the contents into the grille or under the hood.
or on their computer, or just huck the thing in their Kitchen (a Gremlin infestation in a Kitchen is lots of fun for everybody involved *wicked grin*) etc.etc. etc. you get the idea.
Run Like Hell.
Laugh Lots.
Let the mayhem begin.
Let me reiterate- Do Not Open It Anywhere Near Your Stuff, Home, Hangout, or Work.  
The only way to get rid of them is to find all 101 peices of paper and burn them, then go on an astral Gremlin hunt or enchant yourself a BB gun if you can see the shimmers and set to.  They're quick little bastards I assure you...

hope somebody was inspired.
subvert the dominant paradigm at every opportunity.

---
Order of Wizards Determined to Make Eris Giggle
Order of Wizards Determined to Make Eris Giggle...

Y.M. Hut

Stay out of my mailbox!

Seriously though, isn't this more of an Op:Mindfuck topic? It being a pseudo-jake and all...
Vielleicht sollst du nicht wissen.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Whoa!

Have you tried it without the frog? It works.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

Grampa Kaos

The HOLY  Handgrenede ~~~~~

HHg Materials
1. A plastic funnel or cardboard party hat (tape the seam so the resin doesn,Äôt leak out) To form a point at the at the end of the funnel, saw off the spout and form a point with 2,Äù wide masking tape, being sure to prevent leaks. The funnel will allow you to make several from this mold. Party hats are better if you just want to make one. When I make them with party hats, I leave the hats on the finished HHg.

2. A couple of cups of aluminum particles (OR a pint of BB,Äôs) I use aluminum from the crosscut saws in shops that use extruded aluminum a lot, such as large sign shops, fabrication plants, etc. Some plastic and/or wood in the sweepings is fine. I pick out the cigarette butts for aestheic considerations Wink Larger towns and cities have recycling businesses that have the aluminum particles in large bins, which they sell cheaply.

3. A quart of polyester resin or epoxy resin (this will encourage you to make at least two Wink
More politically correct resin is available from Envirotech, at www.eti.com.

4. Five double-terminate quarts crystals, at least an inch long. Cloudy and funky are fine, even if an evil person has handled them Wink The mere proximity of an HHG to any crystal will clear it faster and better than all the combined resources of the most powerful new age gurus or shamans on the planet. I,Äôm just the messenger here, so don,Äôt hate me,Äîthe meek are inheriting the earth, after all. Others have told me that orgone generators remove the cloudiness of quartz crystals. Mine are already clear, so I haven,Äôt seen it happen, myself. One of mine did turn clear when I went to the Bahamas. I,Äôm pretty sure the Atlantean energy at the Mars Bay blue hole did that.

Global Light Network sells Double Terminated crystals from Arkansas. Contact David for these at davdart@texas.net or visit the Arkansas Crystal Mine at http://www.arcrystalmine.com

The plastic funnel needs to be big enough to make a 4,Äù high cone. The bigger the cone, the more powerful the HHG. I encourage you to experiment with different configurations. Let me know what you find out, please, since you,Äôll likely surpass my own efforts thus far. We made one 7,Äù high for the vortex at the secret underground base near San Diego from which a few investigators never returned. We deployed that one on 6/16/01. Boy, are they mad at us! We,Äôd never been surveilled so much before that day.

Step by Step Instructions
1. Set the funnel, point down, in a can or jar.

2. Put some aluminum particles or BB,Äôs in the bottom, enough to make the vertical crystal stand on its own. I put the better defined end of the d/t crystal toward the point of the cone.

3. Pour some resin on top of that and let it soak down thru the metal particles

4. Put enough aluminum particles or BB,Äôs to cover the rest of the vertical crystal and pour enough resin in to cover that.

5. Place the other four d/t crystals horizontally, aligned 90 degrees apart so that the four compass directions will be covered when you,Äôre ready to deploy the HHG.

6. Make a mark on the funnel to indicate where the point of one of the bottom four crystals is if you want. This is marginally important. I never do that, myself.

7. Cover the four crystals with aluminum particles or BB,Äôs and cover that with resin. At this point, make the funnel level, either visually or with a spirit level (the ruler with the bubble thing built into it). You don,Äôt need to get it perfect, but perfect is a little better than not. I never fill it to the edge of the funnel, since this makes it harder to finish off and is pretty messy.

If you want to make a really big one, make a paper cone (taping the seam) out of a big piece of thin poster board and tape that into a large funnel. We,Äôll be putting a big one in the reservoir in San Diego [done, June 01] and at the huge vortex southeast of Bimini soon. Those vortices are particularly big and distorted for some reason. Remember that lining up with the compass points is not critical. I put small parachutes on the ones I use in deep water locations so that they,Äôll be upright when they reach bottom.

8. Make a mark on the flat part of the hardened material now so you,Äôll know how the four bottom crystals are aligned, since you can,Äôt see them any more.

9. Take the now-usable but crude HHG out of the funnel now and file the material at the little end down to create a point on the cone. I use a rough belt on my belt sander for this, but feel free to do it the hard way. You can file the edges of the bottom some if you don,Äôt want to cut yourself with it later.

10. Having made the mark on the bottom, you can line it up to the compass wherever you put it. Put another mark near the bottom of the cone surface to make this easier Wink This is optional, as it works fine if not lined up with the compass, too.

11. You can make it a little better by getting fancy crystals if you want. You can probably improve it in other ways, in which case, please inform me at zapper16@earthlink.net. I won,Äôt make these for money but feel free to do so yourself. I,Äôve capitalized this way on the pioneering work of other people.

12. To juice it up even more, make a copper coil on the outside of the funnel or party hat, being sure to wind the wire clockwise toward the point (as viewed from the bottom of the cone toward the point. Do 7 turns or so. Install this in the cone before putting the other ingredients in. This suggestion is from (through Wink our masterful friend, Linda at www.spiritherbs.com, who is also a Wingmakers aficionada.
Aye, hiding in the mist beyond time I found them; and They, scenting me afar off, raised themselves and gave the great bell cry that can be heard from cycle to cycle and moved through space toward my Soul.
Myths and legends die hard in America. We love them for the extra dimension they provide, the illusion of near-infinite possibility to erase the narrow confines of most men's reality. Weird heroes and mold-breaking champions exist as living proof to those who need it that the tyranny of "the rat race" is not yet final.
     - HUNTER S. THOMPSON, 1937-2005

MEAT            C.R.S.F. cause i'm a joiner