News:

PD.com : We are the parents your children warned you about.

Main Menu

TRANSMISSIONS FROM ARIZONA

Started by LMNO, February 29, 2008, 07:55:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Hawk on March 28, 2008, 12:29:18 PM
Quote from: Pope Lecherous on March 10, 2008, 04:18:14 AM
Quote from: Faust on March 10, 2008, 04:13:10 AM
not even you, annoying as you may be.
but it went beyond killing for whats right and whats wrong. Just over the page you went as far as to say you would kill to protect an american, as opposed to killing for a code of ethics, thats what makes you worse then anything i see labeled as a terrorist. they kill people and blow themselves up out of what is most definitely a passionate (if flawed) code of religious ethics. Saying you would kill to save americans, makes you nothing more then a blind guard dog.

I stated previously that i would kill someone trying to destroy America's assets of power, human or non-human.  That is a good point though.  If that's the case, why would i be different from a terrorist, but supporting America's cause?  Is a terrorist not just a blind guard dog?

Ok, I know I'm in way too late, but the smell of sheep shit is just something that usually isn't found around here.  BAAAAAA  BAAAAAA  BAAAAAA.

Rush called, he wants his housekeeper back.

:mittens:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.