News:

Several times a month, I will be in a store aisle reaching for something and feel a hand going up the inside of my thigh. When I turn around to find myself alone with a woman, and ask her if she would prefer me to hold still so she can get a better feel for the situation, oftentimes she will act "shocked" claiming nothing had happened, it must be somebody else...

Main Menu

Meyers-Briggs Personality Type

Started by Golden Applesauce, April 03, 2008, 09:45:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What Meyers-Briggs Personality Type Are You?

INTP
32 (29.6%)
INTJ
12 (11.1%)
INFP
13 (12%)
INFJ
4 (3.7%)
ISTP
2 (1.9%)
ISTJ
1 (0.9%)
ISFP
0 (0%)
ISFJ
0 (0%)
ENTP
12 (11.1%)
ENTJ
3 (2.8%)
ENFP
10 (9.3%)
ENFJ
1 (0.9%)
ESTP
0 (0%)
ESTJ
0 (0%)
ESFP
0 (0%)
ESFJ
1 (0.9%)
Meyers-Briggs is flawed / does not fit me.
5 (4.6%)
I hate polls.
3 (2.8%)
No idea.
7 (6.5%)
WOMP
2 (1.9%)

Total Members Voted: 108

Pope Pixie Pickle

Introverted (I) 56.25% Extroverted (E) 43.75%
Intuitive (N) 58.97% Sensing (S) 41.03%
Thinking (T) 54.55% Feeling (F) 45.45%
Perceiving (P) 65.71% Judging (J) 34.29%

Your type is: INTP

I get different results depending on mood.

the perceptive always shows up, First MB test I got ENTP, then for a while got INFP. The N and the P side is the only thing that doesnt shift.

I'll take it again after DoD...

Richter

I just got the same, seems I'm on the fence with INTJ though.

So, either I'm suceeding at self adjsutment towards less harldined literal, or I'm adjsuting my own scores to give a result I live
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

fomenter

hey look INTJ type has a forum http://intjforum.com/index.php we should do a safari there..., :wink:

i am INTJ but very close to INTP if i remember right. i haven't retaken the test..
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

BADGE OF HONOR

I've taken this test several times and always got INTJ.   :|
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Epimetheus

I've taken this test several times and always got ENTP.
POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

Iason Ouabache

Almost everyone here is an NT. Surely this means something profound and interesting. I just wish I knew what.

BTW, I bumped this because the test is spreading around Facebook like wildfire.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

LMNO

Also, we raided the INTP forums a while back.  They are no fun at all.

Pariah

ENTP

Extroverted (E) 52.63% Introverted (I) 47.37%
Intuitive (N) 62.5% Sensing (S) 37.5%
Thinking (T) 52.38% Feeling (F) 47.62%
Perceiving (P) 67.57% Judging (J) 32.43%

I took this a while back but I can't remember what I got.
Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

BADGE OF HONOR

Quote from: LMNO on August 13, 2009, 06:45:21 PM

It was INTJ and every single person was using it as an excuse as to why they have no social skills.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Eater of Clowns

I got INFP.  My stats were close enough that I'm pretty sure if I was in a different mood I'd get something else.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

LMNO

Quote from: BADGE OF HONOR on August 13, 2009, 08:10:23 PM

It was INTJ and every single person was using it as an excuse as to why they have no social skills.

Was it INTJ?

That makes much more sense.

fomenter

Quote from: fomenter on August 13, 2009, 05:20:18 PM
hey look INTJ type has a forum http://intjforum.com/index.php we should do a safari there..., :wink:

Quote from: LMNO on August 13, 2009, 08:37:49 PM
Quote from: BADGE OF HONOR on August 13, 2009, 08:10:23 PM
Also, we raided the INTP forums a while back.  They are no fun at all.

Was it INTJ?

That makes much more sense.
an early safari and they sucked it reminded they me if IANAR

they also spent a lot of time feeling special because the Internet test said it was rare and special...
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

BADGE OF HONOR

Yeah I felt fucking special about it when I was 13.

Cain

YOU ARE A BEAUTIFUL AND UNIQUE SNOWFLAKE.

Its a useful tool, I'll admit, but some people are waaaaay too invested in it.

Cainad (dec.)

Yeah the INTJ forum were twats except for that one chick, Friday's Child who joined us on the next Safari. Apparently they had a rule against posting links to other forums. :?