PD.com: Where we throw rocks at your sacred cows

Main Menu

politics

Started by Agrippa, April 10, 2008, 06:21:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Agrippa

Fellow Discordians:

We all, are no strangers to the politics that are torturing our countries,
We both know the rules to the game that they are playing.
We have to stick together instead of committing ourselves to their name.
Even if they promise us that they will give us something that no other man will.
Friends, I will explain to you how I am feeling.
I hope you will understand that I will never give you up or let you down as those others do.
They ask for your help, but when you are in trouble they will run away, I never will.
They lie to us, and hurt us. Many tears have been shed in the name of politics. When they are  done they will leave you, but not me.. friends stick together.
I have known you for quite a while now and even though we are sometimes mean to each other, I know that sometimes you just want some love.
You want to appear cool and strong, but if you want the love and friendship, don't be afraid to ask for it. Because we are brothers and sisters and we both know the way we are feeling.
Let us play the game now, the one that we are all so familiar with.
But remember that a friend appreciates it when you ask him how he is feeling.
Don't ignore it like you are blind.
I hope you will understand that I will never give you up or let you down as those others do.
They ask for your help, but when you are in trouble they will run away, I never will.
They lie to us, and hurt us. Many tears have been shed in the name of politics. When they are  done they will leave you, but not me.. friends stick together.

Payne

LMNO

AFK

where's the punch line?
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Cramulus

Quote from: Agrippa on April 10, 2008, 06:21:39 PM
I hope you will understand that I will never give you up or let you down
/

Agrippa

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

I WILL!  Shit, I'll probably be the one that denounces you.

TGRR,
ANYTHING FOR A LAUGH, AND YOU TARDS ARE NO EXCEPTION!
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Agrippa

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 11, 2008, 03:50:08 AM

TGRR,

Hey, you said you wouldn't open any of my posts anymore.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Agrippa on April 11, 2008, 07:15:06 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 11, 2008, 03:50:08 AM

TGRR,

Hey, you said you wouldn't open any of my posts anymore.

We Holy Men™ are allowed to change our minds like that, consistency being the hobgoblin of little minds and all.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 13, 2008, 04:39:29 PM

We Holy Men™ are allowed to change our minds like that, consistency being the hobgoblin of little minds and all.

damn, you aren't really leaving me an opportunity to correct you on a quote, are you?
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: 30 Cent Solution on April 16, 2008, 10:10:17 PM

damn, you aren't really leaving me an opportunity to correct you on a quote, are you?

Have patience.  I am bound to fuck up eventually.

It's what I do best.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 17, 2008, 03:44:51 AM
Quote from: 30 Cent Solution on April 16, 2008, 10:10:17 PM

Have patience.  I am bound to fuck up eventually.

It's what I do best.

I'm waiting for that
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."