News:

Look at the world emptily, and it will gladly return the favor.

Main Menu

Double writing-poomp.

Started by Cainad (dec.), April 11, 2008, 08:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cainad (dec.)

Don't listen to people like me. I'm a crank, that's why. My mind is part of the lunatic fringe, and I'll tell you weird things until your ears fall off. People like me, we're dangerous. We've got nutty ideas and are always trying to rope you normal, healthy people into our bizarre schemes and world-views. Sometimes, it even sounds like we may be right about the strange things we say, but really, it's not worth all the babble.

Why am I telling you this? I don't know, I really don't. I'm a lunatic crank, a madman, and every day I think about the sort of things that you only think about in your deepest dreams, those odd, funky things that you can never quite remember when you wake up but sure seemed interesting at the time. And whatever forces occupy this lunatic fringe are telling me to tell you that you ought to stay away. The chaos of the crazy world produces nutcases of all kinds, and this particular nutcase is telling you to stay sane. Don't do anything too crazy, keep most of your ideas to yourself, don't read too many books, watch plenty of tv, and plug your ears and hum when people like me start talking.

Everything will be fine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stratify,
The individuals compressed
Smooth, pleasant, consistent
Boring
Detestable
Too large, the structure warps
Bent,
The creases fatigue
Break
Shards scatter
Scintillating, sharp
Beauty
They settle to the bottom
And stratify.

Cainad (dec.)

CRITICIZE MY WORK YOU WORTHLESS CUNT SWABS.

Jasper

Your poetry is a reflection of your deeply maladjusted manias; Disjointed, negative, wildly out of touch with reality.

Start taking prozac immediately. 

Sir Squid Diddimus

LMNO

Too much use of the letter "B".

Panpangoat

I like it. Reminds me of the fact that we live lives not worth living because the stupidiy of mass society pollutes our thought proceses an eats our souls.

Never take prozac. MAOI inhibitors are a plague.

The Good Reverend Roger

I think I'm gonna spew.

But in a good way.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

e

Too many commas and not enough semi-colons, em-dashes or parentheses.  Grammar can be fun!  Even if you're going for that ranting breathless type of feel.

Content OK but nothing revolutionary.

Nast

Quote from: Panpangoat on May 07, 2008, 04:13:49 AM
I like it. Reminds me of the fact that we live lives not worth living because the stupidiy of mass society pollutes our thought proceses an eats our souls.

SITTIN' IN 8TH PERIOD THOUGHT I WAS IN TROUBLE
DEAN CALLED ME ON THE LOUD SPEAKER ON THE DOUBLE
I STEPPED IN HER OFFICE, AND WAS LIKE "YES MRS. MCCLARKSON?"
SHE ALL LIKE "GIRL I RAN OUTTA LIP GLOSS AND
WRITE DOWN WHERE CHOO GET CHOSE FROM
CUZ I MUST ADMIT
DAT BUBBLEGUM
IS POPPIN"

IS POPPIN?

IS POPPIN.

(SHE AIN'T FRONTIN')
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Quote from: Naughty Nasturtiums on May 09, 2008, 05:29:46 AM
Quote from: Panpangoat on May 07, 2008, 04:13:49 AM

SITTIN' IN 8TH PERIOD THOUGHT I WAS IN TROUBLE
DEAN CALLED ME ON THE LOUD SPEAKER ON THE DOUBLE
I STEPPED IN HER OFFICE, AND WAS LIKE "YES MRS. MCCLARKSON?"
SHE ALL LIKE "GIRL I RAN OUTTA LIP GLOSS AND
WRITE DOWN WHERE CHOO GET CHOSE FROM
CUZ I MUST ADMIT
DAT BUBBLEGUM
IS POPPIN"

IS POPPIN?

IS POPPIN.

(SHE AIN'T FRONTIN')

WHAT YOU KNOW 'BOUT ME?
WHAT YOU, WHAT YOU KNOW 'BOUT ME?

Nast

IZ DAT MUH LIP GLOZZ BE KEWL
MUH LIPGLOSS BE POPPIN  8)
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

IM STANDIN AT MY LOCKER
AND ALL THE BOYS KEEP STOPPIN

why oh WHYYYY do we know these words?

e

And here I thought it was an original creation.

I'm so glad I avoid the radio.