News:

PD may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds.  If PD splits open, do not look directly at resulting goo.  PD is still legal in 14 states.

Main Menu

National Geographic

Started by wade, April 14, 2008, 01:44:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Thurnez Isa on April 14, 2008, 03:12:46 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 14, 2008, 02:49:58 AM
Quote from: wun-zee-row-fow-er on April 14, 2008, 02:47:13 AM
At first I thought only giving one person a weapon would be good enough, as time passed I realized I would like to see a wide range of results.   Thus creating my imagined "Give weapons to the homeless campaign!"   :|

If it were me, I would probably use my newly found power to create some justice.  (revenge) assuming someone did me wrong.  which opens up a can of worms. what do i define as wrong, and what can I do with a wepon that will create justice.  and, would I even know or care what justice is.  :argh!:

Bearing in mind that many homeless people - and I am an authority on the subject - blame radio DJs, gas station attendants, etc, for putting transmitters in their heads   and putting orbital mind control lasers over them, this would lead to a whole bunch of not-as-funny-as-we'd-hoped-for shit.

Fuck you and your "justice".  There's basically no difference between you and Alberto "Anything for a Laugh" Gonzalez.

in truth Roger is an expert in orbital mind control rays

Hush.  He isn't cleared for that.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

wade

yeah, that's it.
I remember becomming aware of this about one year ago, and here I am today, still the same old zombie.

I recall the start up to the iraq war, when the war beats were getting louder all I wanted was the war to start, just so I could watch videos like this.

http://www.theync.com/media.php?name=793-execution-of-11-security-force-members

http://www.theync.com/media.php?name=2449-isi-execute-and-slaughter-an-entire-compound-of-iraqi-national-guard

http://www.theync.com/media.php?name=418-machine-gun-execution

I don't like it, but that's how it was.  I was 17 at the time the war started and I wanted it to start just so I could watch the videos.  pretty pathetic i know.  All I wanted was the videos, I never cared if it was right or wrong to go to war.  It was one year ago when I realized how fucked up my reasoning was, and apparantly still is.

:(

ah well, what in the goddamn fuck does this have to do with what I said in the first place?  
REALLY real discordians

i wouldnt hurt a fly
:thumb: :kojak:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: wun-zee-row-fow-er on April 14, 2008, 03:23:38 AM
yeah, that's it.
I remember becomming aware of this about one year ago, and here I am today, still the same old zombie.

I recall the start up to the iraq war, when the war beats were getting louder all I wanted was the war to start, just so I could watch videos like this.

http://www.theync.com/media.php?name=793-execution-of-11-security-force-members

http://www.theync.com/media.php?name=2449-isi-execute-and-slaughter-an-entire-compound-of-iraqi-national-guard

http://www.theync.com/media.php?name=418-machine-gun-execution

I don't like it, but that's how it was.  I was 17 at the time the war started and I wanted it to start just so I could watch the videos.  pretty pathetic i know.  All I wanted was the videos, I never cared if it was right or wrong to go to war.  It was one year ago when I realized how fucked up my reasoning was, and apparantly still is.

:(

ah well, what in the goddamn fuck does this have to do with what I said in the first place?   

Dunno.  Go get your head together and try again.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

wade

all the kings horses, and all the kings men, couldn't put humpty back together again.

:'(
REALLY real discordians

i wouldnt hurt a fly

Nast

Lol I guess that's why they call this forum "Random"!!!!! n_n
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Iason Ouabache

You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

wade

REALLY real discordians

i wouldnt hurt a fly

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

AFK

PROTIP:  Tom Morello instantly ruins anything he is in.  This goes for bands, political movements, and definitely, definitely internet forums. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

hunter s.durden

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on April 14, 2008, 02:29:46 PM
PROTIP:  Tom Morello instantly ruins anything he is in.  This goes for bands, political movements, and definitely, definitely internet forums. 

Hockey Teams- Check!
Music- Check!

What else do you suck at?
This space for rent.

AFK

hunter s.durden

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on April 14, 2008, 06:47:14 PM
Being wrong. 

But sucking at being wrong makes you good at being right and if your right then sucking is good and if suck...
suck...
good...
wrong...
right....
being...

*explodes*
This space for rent.

AFK

Daruko

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 14, 2008, 02:39:34 AM
Besides, this is "Or Kill Me", the rant section, not "Emo Central", the "tell me all your grotty secrets" section.
Roger and his Emo.

wade

why am I emo?  I dont have the stupid "emo haircut"  I sport a number zee-row buzz-cut.

everyone has emotions, but why do I get the emo label...
REALLY real discordians

i wouldnt hurt a fly