News:

Endorsement:  I know that all of you fucking discordians are just a bunch of haters who seem to do anything you can to distance yourself from fucking anarchists which is just fine and dandy sit in your house on your computer and type inane shite all day until your fingers fall off.

Main Menu

Persephone

Started by Suu, April 16, 2008, 03:27:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

This is a "fan myth" or something...But I've been following this one for a while now, it's coming along really beautifully so: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3202287/1/

Check it out, spags.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Cain

I will, later today.

Or possibly tomorrow.

But definitely at some point.  I saw you mention it elsewhere, and it looked pretty cool, as a concept.