News:

All you can say in this site's defence is that it, rather than reality, occupies the warped minds of some of the planet's most twisted people; gods know what they would get up to if it wasn't here.  In these arguably insane times, any lessening or attenuation of madness is maybe something to be thankful for.

Main Menu

There is a snake wrapped around my heart

Started by Jasper, April 16, 2008, 10:38:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

WAUGH YOU SWALLOW IT AND THEN IT FINDS ITS WAY INTO YOUR ORGANS AND DOES SURGERY!!!

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Jasper

What has science done.

:lulz:

For some reason, I find robotic snakes more affable than live ones.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Well, I guess if offered a choice between swallowing a robot snake and swallowing a live one, I'd take the robot.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Richter

A Big Gay Cowboy (SRSLY) once told me: "I tried rattlesnake because everyone used to tell me it tastes liek chicken.  It did.  Problem is, now chicken tastes like rattlesnake!"

Cool device, thou.  A small vesion could be great for brain surgery on areas that are usualy un -reachable (base of brainpan, etc)
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat