News:

"We don't make the apocalypse, we make the apocalypse better."

Main Menu

Some more shiny things

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, April 21, 2008, 09:02:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Anch

Good God, those are gorgeous!

Quote from: Nigel on April 21, 2008, 09:02:19 PM

Is that just glass in the ...larger globs, or do you mix something with it for the different textures?
help I'm trapped in a online-personality-machine and can't escargh

hunter s.durden

That second pattern would make a sweet bowl.
This space for rent.

Jasper

Triple Zero

as i said in the other thread, your photo quality is great, nigel :)

the artwork itself is awesome as well, of course ;-)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Jasper

Yeah, I'd love a camera like that.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Thanks guys!

The camera is just an old Nikon Coolpix, 4 mp, nothing fancy. The key is good lighting and a macro function.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

the dreadful hours

Darth Cupcake

Quote from: Nigel on April 22, 2008, 01:49:00 AM
Thanks guys!

The camera is just an old Nikon Coolpix, 4 mp, nothing fancy. The key is good lighting and a macro function.

I have that camera!

Those are amazingly beautiful, Nigel. When xmas rolls around, I may be contacting you to purchase some sweet gifts for peoples I love.
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

Suu

I can attest that Nigel does FANTASTIC work. We traded! I get compliments every time I wear the leaf she sent me.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Sir Squid Diddimus

that really is awesome stuff

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Payne

Yes, I showed your site to my mother earlier (she makes hand made jewelery with store bought beads) she was hella impressed.

And I think she wants to start making her own too :D

Triple Zero

you should invite yr mum to the board, Payne.

or at least to the teamspeak server once i'm online again.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Payne on April 22, 2008, 11:58:49 PM
Yes, I showed your site to my mother earlier (she makes hand made jewelery with store bought beads) she was hella impressed.

And I think she wants to start making her own too :D

I know lots of good teachers and might be able to help track down a class in her area if she really does!