News:

PD.com - you don't even believe in nihilism anymore

Main Menu

ATTN: TGRR

Started by wade, April 22, 2008, 12:02:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wade

Are you a working class man, have you become frustrated with economic conditions?

It's not surprising that you are bitter, clinging to your religion or antipathy towards people who aren't like you,  it's a way to vent your frustrations.

It's ok TGRR we understand...

REALLY real discordians

i wouldnt hurt a fly
:thumb: :kojak:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: wun-zee-row-fow-er on April 22, 2008, 12:02:36 AM
Are you a working class man, have you become frustrated with economic conditions?

No, actually, money hasn't been my problem for quite some time now.

Quote from: wun-zee-row-fow-er on April 22, 2008, 12:02:36 AM
It's not surprising that you are bitter, clinging to your religion or antipathy towards people who aren't like you,  it's a way to vent your frustrations.

It's ok TGRR we understand...

Don't try to psychoanalyze me, you little fuckwad.  I have neuroses that are older than you.

TGRR,
Loves hearing from noobs that think they're Dr Fucking Phil.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Epimetheus

RELIGION?
Because we all know he's SO FUCKING RELIGIOUS

:lulz:
POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

Faust

this thread was weak.
At least the last time I saw this done the person put some EFFORT into trying to pwn roger, and he failed miserably too.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Epimetheus on April 22, 2008, 12:07:16 AM
RELIGION?
Because we all know he's SO FUCKING RELIGIOUS

:lulz:

But I am.  No, really.

Just not of the cannibal God that the stupid primates worship.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Faust on April 22, 2008, 12:08:13 AM
this thread was weak.
At least the last time I saw this done the person put some EFFORT into trying to pwn roger, and he failed miserably too.

Why do the more inane noobs always think that THEY will be the one to PWN TGRR?

It's so fucking redundant.  Every crop of noobs, there's always 3 that think they know what makes me tick...and one that thinks I don't really hate them.

Fuck.  VARIETY, PLEASE.

wade

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24082427/

At issue are comments he made privately at a fundraiser in San Francisco last Sunday. He was trying to explain his troubles winning over some working-class voters, saying they have become frustrated with economic conditions:

"It's not surprising, then, they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations."

and TGRR, its good to hear that money hasn't been a problem for quite some time now.

anyways...   nothing to see here...
REALLY real discordians

i wouldnt hurt a fly

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: wun-zee-row-fow-er on April 22, 2008, 12:11:15 AM

At issue are comments he made privately at a fundraiser in San Francisco last Sunday. He was trying to explain his troubles winning over some working-class voters, saying they have become frustrated with economic conditions:

"It's not surprising, then, they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations."

and TGRR, its good to hear that money hasn't been a problem for quite some time now.

anyways...   nothing to see here...

Okay, Dr Phil.

Go drink Drano.

Faust

Oh, sorry for not following the obama clthinton drama
Sleepless nights at the chateau

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Faust on April 22, 2008, 12:14:43 AM
Oh, sorry for not following the obama clthinton drama

104...the new Ann Coulter?

Good.  The old one was boring.

The Good Reverend Roger

But WAIT!

The new one is, too.   :argh!:

wade

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 22, 2008, 12:14:23 AM

Okay, Dr Phil.

Go drink Drano.

:(

GAWD, you seem so bitter...

REALLY real discordians

i wouldnt hurt a fly

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: wun-zee-row-fow-er on April 22, 2008, 12:15:56 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 22, 2008, 12:14:23 AM

Okay, Dr Phil.

Go drink Drano.

:(

GAWD, you seem so bitter...

I am sort of like Jesus, only hateful and bitter.  You would be too, if you were me, and had to put up with monkeys like you.

TGRR,
Hates the little children of the world.

wade

REALLY real discordians

i wouldnt hurt a fly

wade

also, I too seem to hate people.   maybe one day I will grow up to be just like you TGRR...
REALLY real discordians

i wouldnt hurt a fly