News:

Also, i dont think discordia attracts any more sociopaths than say, atheism or satanism.

Main Menu

ATTN: TGRR

Started by wade, April 22, 2008, 12:02:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

e

Texas is the capitol, I take it.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: TheStripèdOne on April 22, 2008, 02:04:56 AM
Texas is the capitol, I take it.

No, that's where we manufacture bad government.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Idem

wade

I just finished watching an excellent movie by the name of "SNOWCAKE".

While sitting there I started to think, how small and meaningless I am on this earth,

I also started to think about how I said I would push a button that kills 1 billion people, how I wanted to watch the deaths, and how I would probably press it a few times...if I could.   Thinking about this really made me realize what a god damn fool I really am. 

it is a dazlious revelation.

I also thought "FUCK YOU TGRR"
REALLY real discordians

i wouldnt hurt a fly
:thumb: :kojak:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: wun-zee-row-fow-er on April 22, 2008, 03:40:00 AM
I also thought "FUCK YOU TGRR"

Oh, look.  It stands upright!

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

wade

REALLY real discordians

i wouldnt hurt a fly
:thumb: :kojak:

The Good Reverend Roger

hooplala

Is there something in the water lately?
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Hoopla on April 22, 2008, 03:59:02 AM

We have no water here.    :sad:

Cain

I actually lol'd at the OP.

Cain,
spent far too long talking about the Obama comment today re: nationalism and globalization

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on April 22, 2008, 04:45:43 AM
I actually lol'd at the OP.

Cain,
spent far too long talking about the Obama comment today re: nationalism and globalization

I missed it completely, and did my usual thing.   :lulz:

Cain

He shoulda made a reference to you being in Pennsylvania, and being patronized by Senators.

Funnily enough, I was talking to someone who went to China for the Boston Globe for 2 weeks, who said exactly the same applies to most people in China.  Well, maybe not god and guns, but Communism and Chinese culture.  He said it was very America, circa 2003.  Lots of Chinese dittoheads, basically, who were pissed off because they had crappy jobs and no say in the political system, so they went around protesting at the Japanese, or pretending to be SS Stormtroopers in the woods, shooting 'American' soldiers, all while parroting CCP talking points.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on April 22, 2008, 04:58:03 AM
He shoulda made a reference to you being in Pennsylvania, and being patronized by Senators.

Funnily enough, I was talking to someone who went to China for the Boston Globe for 2 weeks, who said exactly the same applies to most people in China.  Well, maybe not god and guns, but Communism and Chinese culture.  He said it was very America, circa 2003.  Lots of Chinese dittoheads, basically, who were pissed off because they had crappy jobs and no say in the political system, so they went around protesting at the Japanese, or pretending to be SS Stormtroopers in the woods, shooting 'American' soldiers, all while parroting CCP talking points.

There's men who were born to be free, and men who were born to be slaves.

Cainad (dec.)

What about the men who do the slaving? I get the impression that they're somewhat enslaved themselves.

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: Hoopla on April 22, 2008, 03:59:02 AM
I keep telling you, people go fucking nuts this time of year. We all need a national holiday to get rid of all of this stress.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘