News:

Testimonial: "Yeah, wasn't expecting it. Near shat myself."

Main Menu

REMINDER, BOSTON SPAGS:

Started by LMNO, April 28, 2008, 05:20:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Empties this Friday, 5/2/08, at PA's in Somerville.

http://www.paslounge.com/

:spag2: :spag: :spag2: :spag: :spag2: :spag: :spag2: :spag:

Cramulus

footnote to that reminder:

I will be in boston on May 9th-11th-ish. (my little bro is graduating college) Looking for a place to crash!

Suu

I'm probably going to be in Connecticut Friday night now.  :argh!:
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

That One Guy

Quote from: Professor Cramulus on April 28, 2008, 05:27:56 PM

I will be in boston on May 9th-11th-ish. (my little bro is graduating college) Looking for a place to crash!

Gah! I'll be in Albany for my sister's wedding that weekend. Congrats to your brother on graduating college though :)

I should be able to make it this Friday LMNO, barring any unexpected weirdness in my schedule. Hope I'll see you there!
People of the United States! We are Unitarian Jihad! We can strike without warning. Pockets of reasonableness and harmony will appear as if from nowhere! Nice people will run the government again! There will be coffee and cookies in the Gandhi Room after the revolution.

Arguing with a Unitarian Universalist is like mud wrestling a pig. Pretty soon you realize the pig likes it.

Suu

Also, I think this is when Eve said she was going to randomly pick me up so we can go terrorize Boston with D-Cup.

I THINK IT'S TIME TO IMPLODE STUFF.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Darth Cupcake

Suu, fer serious? NICE

I am getting tattooed on Friday the 9th, and then going out to zany pants dancing, where assorted people will be giving me piggy back rides while I get shittered (the tattoo is on my foot, so keeping off my feet is imperative!) and we all go crazy. JOIN THE INANITY!

LMNO, I am going to try to make it Friday, but it is a friend's birthday, so it is up in the air.

Cram, you can prolly crash at our place. Particularly if Suu and Eve will be here, then it'll be just a giant invasion, and that's always awesome. :D
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

Suu

Tattoo you say?

I'm probably going to get touched up this weekend with my sister. Don't really have the cash for anything new though.

Richter

Quote from: LMNO on April 28, 2008, 05:20:38 PM
Empties this Friday, 5/2/08, at PA's in Somerville.

http://www.paslounge.com/

:spag2: :spag: :spag2: :spag: :spag2: :spag: :spag2: :spag:

Aside from other plans, which I will likely crash,  what time do you go on?
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

LMNO

We're going on second, so I'd guess 10:30, 11:00, something like that.

Eve

Quote from: Suu! on April 28, 2008, 06:36:39 PM

Also, I think this is when Eve said she was going to randomly pick me up so we can go terrorize Boston with D-Cup.

Yes, it's true. Yes, IMPLODE STUFF.
And I'm assuming we'll be crashing at D-Cup's because.. well.. she wouldn't turn away her wife, would she?  :?

For record, I think it's looking like I'll be in Boston the two weekends after that as well. Wooooo.
Emotionally crippled narcissist.

Darth Cupcake

Quote from: Suu! on April 28, 2008, 10:39:03 PM
Tattoo you say?

I'm probably going to get touched up this weekend with my sister. Don't really have the cash for anything new though.

Yes indeedy! I figured I should do something stoopid with my NY state tax return. :D

Quote from: Anonymously Evil on April 29, 2008, 03:03:38 PM
Quote from: Suu! on April 28, 2008, 06:36:39 PM

Yes, it's true. Yes, IMPLODE STUFF.
And I'm assuming we'll be crashing at D-Cup's because.. well.. she wouldn't turn away her wife, would she?  :?

For record, I think it's looking like I'll be in Boston the two weekends after that as well. Wooooo.

IMPLOSIONSSSSSSSSS

Of course, you can definitely crash at our place! Though it looks like we're cutting back to one futon. I think I'm going to try to save the mattress/pad off the one we're getting rid of so that we can just store it somewhere and take it out for guests to crash on as needed.

Oh man, you are going to be in Boston lots! Lemme know details, m'love! I have people for you to meet and adventures for you to experience and all kinds of good stuff!
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

Eve

Quote from: Darth Cupcake on April 29, 2008, 03:47:40 PM
Of course, you can definitely crash at our place! Though it looks like we're cutting back to one futon. I think I'm going to try to save the mattress/pad off the one we're getting rid of so that we can just store it somewhere and take it out for guests to crash on as needed.

Not a problem, Suu and I can.. well. Share a futon.
I don't know about Cram though--he's a notorious bed wetter.

Quote from: Darth Cupcake on April 29, 2008, 03:47:40 PM
Oh man, you are going to be in Boston lots! Lemme know details, m'love! I have people for you to meet and adventures for you to experience and all kinds of good stuff!

Going to a RS game on the 17th (DON'T TELL SUU SHE'LL YELL AT ME), and can hang around Boston after that.
The next weekend is Yale Graduation weekend, so the plan is to GTFO of New Haven.. we've talked about that already. Also, that's the weekend of the possible (is it happening?) 5/23 meetup anyway.

Suu

Allow this to be a friendly reminder than that Tampa Bay Rays just embarrassed the fuck out of the Red Sox this past weekend.

Eve

Yes, thank you. I'll start caring about it when summer comes. Meanwhile, I'll enjoy not paying for my ticket or my beer and having quality father-daughter bonding time. :D

SUU, what time can you leave on Friday? Whenever's good for you is probably fine for me.

LMNO