News:

The End of the World is Coming, and YOU MAY DIE

Main Menu

Radio Free Discordia

Started by Mourning Star, April 28, 2008, 06:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

I'll probably do a promotion-whore show, and only feature my own music.

Mourning Star

Okay y'all.  Sorry about the dissapearance and delays.  I bought a house, and moved in, and the last few weeks have been hectic and stressfull and I'm only NOW getting back online, and just in time for a trip to virginia to see the folks, so...

Sadly, the official launch is gonna get pushed back to the first week of April, but, people are still broadcasting whenever they want and you can still make pre-recorded shows and upload them to ifile or wherever.  So good times are still to be had.

I must apologize for this delay, I didn't realize how much was involved in homeownership....

Iason Ouabache

April Fools Day seems like the perfect time for a launch.  I'll get with you in IRC sometime to get detail about getting ShoutCast to work for me.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

LMNO

Mourning Star

Dear friends, due to unforseen circumstances, I must cancel the Radio Free Discordia project, permanently.

You will not be compensated for your efforts.

Yeah, just my weak ass attempt at an April Fool's joke.  We LAUNCH TONIGHT!  WITH LMNO's political mix kicking it off at 7pm

Cain

MS, have you got my "Audio Goatse" mix, or will I have to reupload it?

Triple Zero

BITCH

you almost had me there for a few seconds :argh!: :lulz:
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Cramulus

Mourning Star

Nothing special for the launch TBH...  I was hoping to have my new rig and do it proper like...The IMPORTANCE of the launch is that we will now start adhering to the schedule as posted on the site.

tune in at 7pm EST

Jenne

Sounds great--My dog is not liking the high-pitched sounds, but it's comin in verra clear!

Cramulus

Quote from: Mourning Star on April 01, 2009, 11:38:04 PM
Nothing special for the launch TBH...  I was hoping to have my new rig and do it proper like...The IMPORTANCE of the launch is that we will now start adhering to the schedule as posted on the site.

tune in at 7pm EST

hey I'm not on the schedule yet you dweeb!  :mad:

good luck with the launch!

bds

MS, I'm gunna have to miss my show this week, and I'll probably be away for most of next week. Something about camping and a broken laptop.

However, I'll make it up to you with loads of shiny new spots for my show and stuff. :)

Iason Ouabache

Also, I would like my show moved back an hour to 1 am EST.  It fits in better with my family's sleep schedule.  :mrgreen: I'll have to catch you in IRC sometime to get my Shoutcast working. I think I've got it figured out but I need the Output Configuration.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

LMNO

Hey, is this thing constantly streaming, or is it only on during really inconvenient times?

Triple Zero

We regret to inform you that we cannot guarantee inconvenience at all times.

the Radio Free Discordia Mgt.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.