News:

Sometimes I rattle the cage and beat my head uselessly against its bars, but sometimes, I can shake one loose and use it as a dildo.

Main Menu

Ambrosia

Started by zero_day, May 14, 2008, 05:51:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cainad (dec.)

Don't ya read Pratchett? The excess of octarine light dehydrates the water.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: Rev. Whats His Name? on May 15, 2008, 02:23:33 PM
Wetter Water, wut?

:lulz:

http://www.asc-alchemy.com/mono.html
:lulz:

Spiritual Biochemistry

As you move from 3rd-4th to 5th dimensional beings of light the innate resistances (some call karma) to the higher dimensional frequencies can cause discomfort, imbalance, and even disease. These resistances are reflected on many levels: as physical tension and organic disturbances, as convoluted core beliefs and emotional imbalance, as samskaras or seed blocks in the chakras, as aberrant DNA. White powder gold together with  white powder  rhodium and iridium can supersede these resistances by allowing a continual flow of light that ultimately washes away and heals, all the way down to the sub-atomic level.
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

AFK

Quote from: Cainad on May 15, 2008, 02:54:12 PM

No.  I read enough at work, when I'm home I don't read anything, unless it's books for the kiddo. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Our Alchemical homeopathy™ 1990: was the first commercial  white powder gold however these liquid formulations are far weaker/less effective  than the pure white gold powder which is ORMEs powder from 100% gold  containing only pure monatomic elements formulated per David Hudson's patent.  We also work with platinum, rhodium, iridium etc. This pure high-spin white powder cannot be ordered over the net--you will need to contact us directly
For the most direct approach to the deeper spiritual metamorphosis addressed here we suggest the pure ORMEs powder, as did the Egyptians and others throughout history; we make this to order hence the need for you to call.  We have a number of different forms of m-state available on this site; from seawater, plant based, special blend etc. The pure white powder of gold, rhodium, etc. is by far the more effective for most folks.
* The David Hudson patent  refers to orbitally rearranged monoatomic elements  theorizing the elongated nucleus is caused when  the electrons in the outer shells re-arrange from 5d^10 6s^1 to 5d^9 6s^2 leaving a hole in the 5d orbital. The nucleons move into higher energy shells, and the nucleus becomes elongated and begins to spin. A case can be made for the cooper pairing to form diatoms, hence some researchers are using diatomic as a description rather than monoatomic (or monatomic).

It's awesome! So Sciencey and Spiritualy at the same time!!!

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Ratatosk on May 15, 2008, 03:06:13 PM
It's awesome! So Sciencey and Spiritualy at the same time!!!

It makes me weep blood.

hooplala

Quote from: LMNO on May 14, 2008, 03:32:33 PM
Who wrote that, Crowley?

He might have, but I read that before I knew much Crowley.  I have NO idea where I read it now though, so it could be complete bullshit.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

e

Quote from: Rev. Whats His Name? on May 15, 2008, 03:03:25 PM
Quote from: Cainad on May 15, 2008, 02:54:12 PM

No.  I read enough at work, when I'm home I don't read anything, unless it's books for the kiddo. 

He has a couple specifically kiddo-oriented books, depending on the age of your child.  At least 4 or 5 of his pre-Discworld novels are for a juvenile audience, and almost as entertaining (See: the "Diggers" series, which didn't translate too well into american english in some cases)

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Also, "The Color of Magic" was an awesome mini-series.

e

Quote from: Ratatosk on May 15, 2008, 07:56:53 PM

It was pretty great.  Did you watch the Hogfather one, as well?  Pratchett himself is actually in both, as minor roles.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: TheStripèdOne on May 15, 2008, 08:18:33 PM
Quote from: Ratatosk on May 15, 2008, 07:56:53 PM

It was pretty great.  Did you watch the Hogfather one, as well?  Pratchett himself is actually in both, as minor roles.

Nope, just saw the Color of Magic this week, someone had pulled it off of a torrent.

e

Hogfather is also well worth a watch.  I even got the DVD, because hey, it supports Pratchett.  Also easily torrentable though, I imagine.

I still think Hogfather was kind of an odd choice to turn into a Miniseries.

DORADA

And happy new life or new end