News:

Just 'cause this is a Discordian board doesn't mean we eat up dada bullshit

Main Menu

i didn't invent this game.. i swear!

Started by bones, May 16, 2008, 11:13:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bones

:lulz:   so, if i could just stop pissing myself laughing for two seconds to try and explain the rules of the game...

the goal is to have the last laugh

this is supposed to be an 'inside' joke, it doesn't need a reason to be funny, it just fucking is.

my sides hurt so badly and the tears are streaming down my cheeks, but with every new person who turns away, mildly disgusted and says 'what the fuck is wrong with this guy?' it keeps just making it all the more hysterical.

face it. eventually you're gonna have to just join the rest and admit it. might as well get it out of the way now. take a deep breath and repeat after me:

I DONT GET IT

doesnt it feel all better now?

haha
filmmusic

Jasper

LOOK AT ME!
\

mixchd

Time.... this intangible field we live within.  This thing with no face, but that of moving hands and shuffling numbers.  We don't own it, it owns us.  We're like it's pets, like hamsters in a hamster wheel, running... running... running... The only rest we get is sleep, but then that is interrupted too... by alarms... on clocks... that tell TIME!
=====Koan==============================================================
A CUP OF TEA
Nan-in, a Japanese master during the Meiji era (1868-1912), received a university professor who came to inquire about Zen.
Nan-in served tea. He poured his visitor's cup full, and then kept on pouring.
The professor watched the overflow until he no longer could restrain himself. "It is overfull. No more will go in!"
"Like this cup," Nan-in said, "you are full of your own opinions and speculations. How can I show you Zen unless you first empty your cup?"

bones

filmmusic

Jasper

bones

im all over it.

with ointment.

ftr, the pic makes it look bigger than it really is.  :D
filmmusic

Triple Zero

wait, that's you?

what's the code being projected on the wall?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Jasper

It's just some random picture I found, no idea about the code.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: bones on May 16, 2008, 11:13:37 PM
:lulz:   so, if i could just stop pissing myself laughing for two seconds to try and explain the rules of the game...

the goal is to have the last laugh

this is supposed to be an 'inside' joke, it doesn't need a reason to be funny, it just fucking is.

my sides hurt so badly and the tears are streaming down my cheeks, but with every new person who turns away, mildly disgusted and says 'what the fuck is wrong with this guy?' it keeps just making it all the more hysterical.

face it. eventually you're gonna have to just join the rest and admit it. might as well get it out of the way now. take a deep breath and repeat after me:

I DONT GET IT

doesnt it feel all better now?

haha

Drunk on Guinness?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

bones

tripping, actually. and awake for too many hours.

probably best to stay away from forums at such times
things seem funnier than they are.

and dammit, 000, is it so easy to believe i'm that fat douche?
filmmusic

Jasper

Triple Zero

Quote from: bones on May 20, 2008, 12:26:53 AM
and dammit, 000, is it so easy to believe i'm that fat douche?

also the code projected on the wall really has me wondering .. [/geek]
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.