News:

Oceana has always been at war with Iraq

Main Menu

ATTN: Boston-Area peoples

Started by That One Guy, June 02, 2008, 02:26:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

That One Guy

Hi all you spags - guess what time it is!

That's right, it's time for TOG to play a show at Harper's Ferry in Allston! Wednesday, June 11th (a week and change from today), my band will be playing a set, as well as backing up Letia Larok (who we played with last time we played Harper's) on a night in honor of Prince's birthday, so everyone is playing at least one (if not many a) Prince song in their set. Doors open at 8, and I have no idea when we're going on, but probably around 9:30ish.

If you're not sure of whether it'll be a good time, just ask D-Cup as she was at our last show  :mrgreen:
People of the United States! We are Unitarian Jihad! We can strike without warning. Pockets of reasonableness and harmony will appear as if from nowhere! Nice people will run the government again! There will be coffee and cookies in the Gandhi Room after the revolution.

Arguing with a Unitarian Universalist is like mud wrestling a pig. Pretty soon you realize the pig likes it.

Darth Cupcake

Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

That One Guy

BUMP for a reminder!

The show is this Wednesday - if anyone wants to come on down, the cover is $12 but I have flyers that bring it down to $8 so hit me with a PM if you can make it and I'll make sure you get a flyer. It'll be a fun night, so I hope people can make it!  :mrgreen:
People of the United States! We are Unitarian Jihad! We can strike without warning. Pockets of reasonableness and harmony will appear as if from nowhere! Nice people will run the government again! There will be coffee and cookies in the Gandhi Room after the revolution.

Arguing with a Unitarian Universalist is like mud wrestling a pig. Pretty soon you realize the pig likes it.

That One Guy

Bump again for another reminder! If anyone in the area can make it and doesn't feel like paying, I'm pretty sure I still have a couple tickets still unaccounted for - hit me with a PM if you can come to the show and you won't even have to pay*!

*Supplies are limited. Offer is first come, first serve, valid only in the Contiguous 48 states, void in anywhere I feel like it, and I reserve the right to deny you based on phase of the moon, personal preference or for no reason at all. So there.