News:

There's only a handful of you, and you're acting like obsessed lunatics.

I honestly wouldn't want to ever be washed up on the shore unconscious on an island run by you lot.

Main Menu

Frequently asked questions..

Started by Purpleris Niaiseris, June 08, 2008, 11:24:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phox

Quote from: Triple Zero on April 24, 2012, 11:58:46 PM
Quote from: Purpleris Niaiseris on April 24, 2012, 02:58:57 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 24, 2012, 02:46:33 PM
Where is here?

Izmir - Turkey, Smyrna of Ancient Greece

A province of South-West Belgium, known for its sandwiches of sliced meat product, lettuce, white cheese, drowned with garlic sauce and hot sauce. Popular 4AM post Saturday Night street snack.
:lulz:
I approve of this.

hirley0

Quote from: Doktor M. Phox0 on April 25, 2012, 01:03:20 AM
Where is here?

A province of South-West Belgium, known for its sandwiches of sliced meat product, lettuce, white cheese, drowned with garlic sauce and hot sauce. Popular 4AM post Saturday Night street snack.
I approve of this.
11 AHAU i'poise ido too

navkat

Quote from: Purpleris Niaiseris on June 08, 2008, 11:24:23 AM

Statement : I am the happiest namuh namow in the somsocorcam.  :lulz:

I'm going to try a new tack. I'm basically going to respond to ^^^this kind of shit with reciprocated babby-talk, getting progressively more incomprehensible until the OP is forced start speaking one of the recognized languages. Consider it like drinking oneself sober.

AFK

Well, her recent posts from the past couple of days all seem pretty much to be in straightforward and comprehensible English to me.  Or maybe I'm off my rocker too. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

navkat

Quote from: Reverend What's-His-Name? on April 25, 2012, 02:26:40 PM
Well, her recent posts from the past couple of days all seem pretty much to be in straightforward and comprehensible English to me.  Or maybe I'm off my rocker too.

No. I think you are under the impression that I'm being mean. Mine is not a policy of exclusivity but rather one of good-natured prodding to for crissakes, get off the bench and play.

I combat the absurd with the absurd.

AFK

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

AFK

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Triple Zero

Quote from: Doktor M. Phox0 on April 25, 2012, 01:03:20 AM
Where is here?

I approve of this.

LOL UMEAN U SAW WHAT I DONER THERE?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Purpleris Niaiseris

Quote from: Nigel on April 24, 2012, 09:50:39 PM
Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton  :wink:link=topic=16651.msg1167943#msg1167943 date=1335299674
Heading back home momentarily. Will check there.

read the first page or two, then feel free to skip ahead to about page 17 which is where the fun really starts.

I missed you, too Nigel  :wink:
Fig leaves belong on the trees.

Purpleris Niaiseris

Fig leaves belong on the trees.

navkat

Quote from: Nigel on August 19, 2008, 07:26:15 PM
Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on August 19, 2008, 05:44:21 PM
Maybe I'm a softee but as I've said before, I like her.  I don't see why she needs to be pushed away. 

Who's pushing her away? Roger? OH SURPRISE, OMG, ROGER WAS BEING MEAN TO A PINEAL N00B!

I'm not asking her to leave. ECH recommended ae23 as a place she would probably enjoy, she got cunty about it.

Since her first post she's been making nasty little generalized jabs at people disguised in her "outlandishness", but when anyone takes her up on it and snarks back, a couple guys who'd like to wet their dicks in her think she's cute so they leap to her defense instead of letting her duke it out herself like everyone else has to.

I can guarantee that a 50-year-old dude with a hairy back wouldn't have you guys leaping to his defense if he was posting this crap. She plays that peace, love & drugs hippie bullshit and it seems like a few people here are willing to overlook that she encodes bitchiness into her drug-addled rambling because she sent them the equivalent of a couple of tits shots, probably not even of herself.

That's a pretty good trolling technique... I'm going to have to try it.  :lulz:

Nigel be bustin some Holy Scripture right thar.

navkat

Quote from: Nigel on August 21, 2008, 08:29:25 PM
Quote from: Professor Cramulus on August 21, 2008, 08:02:17 PM
NSFW

Hey! I was expecting a trout.  :oops:

I always thought it was supposed to be a pic of a herring...for obvious reasons.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."