News:

PD.com: Trimming your hair in accordance with the anarchoprimitivist lifestyle

Main Menu

Frequently asked questions..

Started by Purpleris Niaiseris, June 08, 2008, 11:24:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BADGE OF HONOR

The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

trippinprincezz13

Quote from: Reverend Whats His Name on July 14, 2008, 07:00:08 PM
I feel like I'm missing something here. 

Yea, I can't quite figure out what her post has to do with drugs or cyber-fisting, which is disappointing.  :sad:
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

Cramulus

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on July 14, 2008, 06:49:43 PM
Quote from: Professor Cramulus on July 14, 2008, 06:45:54 PM
Please clarify?

Oh, but that wouldn't be Discordian.  You have to type lots of gibberish, because that's what this is all about.

:lulz:

Oh I think I get Discordia now.

Let's try this again.

Please clarify?

Oh, but that wouldn't be Discordian.  You have to type lots of gibberish, because that's what this is all about.

Goddamn my navel itches! Stare deep into the spooky depths of my crotch! Hokey pokey avec moi! Hokey pokey you shitting penal fissure! You remember this lesson I teach you!! Use it for GOOD!!! Use it on nachos!!! Hangnail! Eggy-weggy oh so bright!! Eggy weggy. . . .FFUCK YOU SATAN!! I EAT YOUR TUNA!! SIZE SIX MY ASS!!

:monkeydance: :pax: :monkeydance:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Professor Cramulus on July 14, 2008, 11:36:31 PM
Please clarify?

Oh I think I get Discordia now.

Let's try this again.

Please clarify?

Goddamn my navel itches! Stare deep into the spooky depths of my crotch! Hokey pokey avec moi! Hokey pokey you shitting penal fissure! You remember this lesson I teach you!! Use it for GOOD!!! Use it on nachos!!! Hangnail! Eggy-weggy oh so bright!! Eggy weggy. . . .FFUCK YOU SATAN!! I EAT YOUR TUNA!! SIZE SIX MY ASS!!

:monkeydance: :pax: :monkeydance:

There.  Now, imagine seeing that very thing for SIX FUCKING YEARS.  Then kick yourself in the balls.  Twice.  With hobnail boots.  Then go talk to Wade.

Then you know why I do what I do, and why I shit all over certain kinds of noobs.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cramulus

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Purpleris Niaiseris

am house and fishkeepin for a friend.
i always thought it was ridicilous to have fish as pets
so i only had fish for dinner in my life.
but seems like my friend enjoys ridicilous stuff,
anyway,
thereve been 15 deaths until now,but dont think its my fault,the day my fella left,there was already 4 and smellin like shit,
he had some new fish and plants for the aquarium and think he forgot to put some medicines or somethin for any kinda bacteria(read from some forum on the inet) caus he was too busy cheesin his fuckin brains out playin wii fii,
so my bros,what do you think should i do?
eat the rest before they die,too? (can barbecue em with 5 bottles of tabasco and this brazilian sauce mmmm its so nice and sweet, and theres a lil crab,too)
or i might get sick caus they might have some bacteria or somethin?
or maybe drop some acid in their water so they pass trippin,
or just keep givin em medicines?till they die? one by one? then take the dead ones, throw in the toilet, and flush? (its pretty nice actually)
ahhhhhh i dunnoooooooo  :x
help me
pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase im sooooooooooooo confuuuuuused   :p
ehe he he
:|
Fig leaves belong on the trees.

LMNO

Quote from: PurpleriS DiscordiA on July 22, 2008, 04:23:01 PM
am house and fishkeepin for a friend.
i always thought it was ridicilous to have fish as pets
so i only had fish for dinner in my life.
but seems like my friend enjoys ridicilous stuff,
anyway,
thereve been 15 deaths until now,but dont think its my fault,the day my fella left,there was already 4 and smellin like shit,
he had some new fish and plants for the aquarium and think he forgot to put some medicines or somethin for any kinda bacteria(read from some forum on the inet) caus he was too busy cheesin his fuckin brains out playin wii fii,
so my bros,what do you think should i do?
eat the rest before they die,too? (can barbecue em with 5 bottles of tabasco and this brazilian sauce mmmm its so nice and sweet, and theres a lil crab,too)
or i might get sick caus they might have some bacteria or somethin?
or maybe drop some acid in their water so they pass trippin,
or just keep givin em medicines?till they die? one by one? then take the dead ones, throw in the toilet, and flush? (its pretty nice actually)
ahhhhhh i dunnoooooooo  :x
help me
pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase im sooooooooooooo confuuuuuused   :p
ehe he he
:|

Advice Puppy, take it away!

AFK

Put it in a beaker of Ethanol.  Fish love that. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Purpleris Niaiseris

why do some of my brothers and sisters keep their e-mail or msn info hidden?
i came to this forum so i can meet other discordians, chat, make some friends and maybe do some partyin in the future, arouuuund the rooound roound world  :roll:,
you kno,
these subgenii,
theyre havin kickass partys in germany and holland ,around europe and stuff, discordians go,too,
theres this subgenii organizer, tellin me how cool his events are,
but since im an elementalist, i prefer not to go,
and he told me "youve gotta come join my church"
and i told him "naahhhhh, your church gotta join me"
and he told me "there, caus youre a fuckin discordian!"
well,
i dunno but i find em kinda annoying,
besides,
i cant stand stupidity.
i can handle for some time, yes, but only when i have to.
thank goddess, i dont have to do that much,
and i mean,im not gonna go, plus pay money for this kinda nonsense,
i prefer my nonsense much better,
with my loved ones,and ones to be loved.
anyways,
years ago,like 9 years or somethin,i heard from a friend (xb) that there was a festival in the US, called burning man or something,
is it keeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwl?
i saw some pics and heard some stories bout it but wanted to ask my fello discordians,
caus the guy who told me was the "hamburger brain but keepin it cool caus he's from caliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii duuuuudeeee,bros before whores duuuuuuuuuuude,haaaaaail mothafuckin yeeeeeaaaaaahhhh maaaaaan " type,
but well,since most of you live in the US, thought maybe you might have an idea.
and so,
sweet nights, goddess bless..
Hail Eris Hail Yes!
:)

Fig leaves belong on the trees.

BADGE OF HONOR

The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

LMNO

Quote from: PurpleriS DiscordiA on July 23, 2008, 12:57:30 AM
why do some of my brothers and sisters keep their e-mail or msn info hidden?

Because I don't trust a Discordian further than I can throw one off a roof.

East Coast Hustle

Burning Man is probably the worst thing in the world.

unless you like spending 9 days sucking patchouli fumes and shagging vaginas that look like Cedric Bixler's hair.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I suspect this to be true, however, I have allowed myself to be talked into going to Burning Man this year so I can find out for myself.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."