News:

TESTEMONAIL:  Right and Discordianism allows room for personal interpretation. You have your theories and I have mine. Unlike Christianity, Discordia allows room for ideas and opinions, and mine is well-informed and based on ancient philosophy and theology, so, my neo-Discordian friends, open your minds to my interpretation and I will open my mind to yours. That's fair enough, right? Just claiming to be discordian should mean that your mind is open and willing to learn and share ideas. You guys are fucking bashing me and your laughing at my theologies and my friends know what's up and are laughing at you and honestly this is my last shot at putting a label on my belief structure and your making me lose all hope of ever finding a ideological group I can relate to because you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about and everything I have said is based on the founding principals of real Discordianism. Expand your mind.

Main Menu

Frequently asked questions..

Started by Purpleris Niaiseris, June 08, 2008, 11:24:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: LMNO on July 29, 2008, 02:56:48 PM
You gotta respect, or at least tolerate, someone who lets the bile just slide right off.

How 'bout "disregard"?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

Quote from: Nigel on July 29, 2008, 09:48:44 PM
You gotta respect, or at least tolerate, someone who lets the bile just slide right off.

How 'bout "disregard"?

Sure, that works too, I suppose; but you gotta admit, it's better than nB, or that other spag.

AFK

or the other other spag.

she may be a little wacky, goofy, but she's not beligerent and whiny.  that's good enough for me. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: LMNO on July 30, 2008, 12:38:14 PM
Quote from: Nigel on July 29, 2008, 09:48:44 PM

How 'bout "disregard"?

Sure, that works too, I suppose; but you gotta admit, it's better than nB, or that other spag.

Well, good point.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Purpleris Niaiseris

Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you all,
for "nothing" you kno...
Im always happy,
but sometimes feelin less lonely (even its merely an illussion), is exciting and lovely..  :)
(plus NOT havin people around askin ' "what is discccoooordiaaaa? , are you heartless?, bla bla yada yada la la la" , givin their best shots with maximum passion to show how ridicilous they can get ' is just so fuckin kickass..not that i care, but id like to see and hear some cool stuff, too, you knoooo, think its the reason i wanna meet discordians,and to make friends for life, caus i dont want to explain nobody absolutely "nothing" because of the fact that theres "nothing" to explain )
anyways,
lets get back to my question :)
i would like to know if you have any movie recommendations?
i didnt watch tv nor read newpapers for years, and prefer to keep it that way,  :|
but i like tim burton's style pretty much,
one of my favourite movie is "big fish" by him,
i dont know how its possible to "feel things" for a heartless bitch like me but that movie makes me shiver and cry each time i watch it.
well,
its fun to get so emotional sometimes,
especially if youre doin some writing or oil-painting,
gives a lot of inspiration  :)

so,
gooddays, goddess bless..
hail eris, hail cheap scotch yes!

Καλλίστη!
Fig leaves belong on the trees.

LMNO

Breaking the Waves
Dogville
Dancer in the Dark
Nil by Mouth
Sid and Nancy
Andalusian Dog
Little Otik
Lost Highway
Mullholland Drive

Cain

Ronin
12 Monkeys
Hotel Rwanda
Lord of War

I'll think of more later.

LMNO

Run Lola Run
Yojimbo
Tetsuo the Iron Man

LMNO

Purpleris Niaiseris

and if you accept any recommendations from me,
with regards,

john carpenter - in the mouth of madness (1995)

LMNO

Weak ending.  Lynch or Gilliam should have directed.

AFK

The Smurfs and the Magic Flute

Voodoo

AFK

Purpleris Niaiseris

Quote from: LMNO on July 31, 2008, 08:45:42 PM
Weak ending.  Lynch or Gilliam should have directed.

whhhhyyyyyyyyy?
i loved especially the ending,
even it was one of carpenter's ridicilously fantastic works,
sorry if my english is not good enough to mean what i want to mean,
but i "really really (ehehe reality) " think its one of the best movies that is ever made.
i know that its not popular at all,
but then what is popular is according to the majority "la la la la la" anyway,
i would love to hear why you think the ending sucked ass...
anyways,
cheers,
proost,
sante!!!!!
goodnites,
goddess bless..
hail eris hail yes!