News:

There's a sucker born every minute... and you are right on time.

Main Menu

Frequently asked questions..

Started by Purpleris Niaiseris, June 08, 2008, 11:24:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFK

Hey wha?  Why you winking at me?  I think you spent too much time amongst the Big Gay Cowboys.   :lol:
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: LMNO on August 20, 2008, 08:40:21 PM
I don't actually read the middle of her posts, to be honest.

She's doesn't annoy me, so I leave it alone.  I do the same with Dreadful Hours, or whatever that kid is called who posts 1-line non sequitors every other month.

The truth is, Nigel... It's you I tolerate only because you posted a tit shot right out of the gate.

Well it's a damn good thing I did that, then!  :lulz: I only did it because Roger was accusing me of being a homophobic dude. Also, because I have no shame or sense of modesty.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

hooplala

I only remember Nigel's armpit...  :cry:

(not that it wasn't hawt, though)
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Hoopla on August 20, 2008, 10:12:05 PM

:) It tries.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

Quote from: Nigel on August 21, 2008, 01:31:54 AM

Your armpit needs more piercings.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Cain

Quote from: LMNO on August 21, 2008, 02:12:07 PM

Fuck that shit.  Your armpits need dreadlocks.

Purpleris Niaiseris

nimportequi Im tellin you guys,
www.nimportequi.com
he's the shit,
he is my "bob" from now and on  :p
but it doesnt mean im subsomethin,fuck that man,
"We dont taKE SUBS kindly around here.  :| " hehhh
by the way, make purple blunts with californian orange bud, the best smell,taste and high in the whore damned world! mmmmm jummieeeeeee !!!!!  :lulz:
anyway,
who ever is burning alive to see how "ReaL" I am , my SACRED CHAO and KALLISTI tatoo all down my left arm,from wrist to elbow,GODDESS' HAND on the back "on top of a snake (to symbolize the beautiful 'snakes' of my lady)", plus win a free tittie show,
find me at my msn (Ive had it on my profile since the moment I became a member)
eris_ms@hotmail.com

dear my brothers and sisters,
Im advicing you (They know themselves)  :lol:
No stress.. Just love...
or, simply,
Go fingerfuck your neighbour's cha cha.

Goddays, Goddess bless...
Love to all,
Hail Eris Hail Nimportequi Yes!

ps: guys, tell me some cool stuff to watch too please, im sure youve got billion of kickass stuff, ive got the movies, so i dunno, some show names, or videos, links, you kno, stuff like that, will be appreciated.

LADY PURPLERIS DISCORDIA, KSC
Fig leaves belong on the trees.

AFK

There's a YOUTUBE thread in Apple Talk. 

AFK

Oh and also, you should incorporate the patented RWHN-Spice Rack maneuver into your tittie show. 

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on August 21, 2008, 02:34:33 PM
Quote from: LMNO on August 21, 2008, 02:12:07 PM

Fuck that shit.  Your armpits need dreadlocks.

If I was a Real Live Hippie, it would get dreads.

Unfortunately for the armpit-hair-loving contingent, I shaved it. I kept meaning to go get waxed, and eventually realized that until I find an aesthetician that does weekends it's not gonna happen, so I gave up and went for the razor. My armpit is now a skinhead.

hooplala

Somewhere, Enrico has one tear streaking down his greasy face.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: PurpleriS DiscordiA on August 21, 2008, 04:02:54 PM

who ever is burning alive to see how "ReaL" I am , my SACRED CHAO and KALLISTI tatoo all down my left arm,from wrist to elbow,GODDESS' HAND on the back "on top of a snake (to symbolize the beautiful 'snakes' of my lady)", plus win a free tittie show,
find me at my msn (Ive had it on my profile since the moment I became a member)

Oh, I don't think anyone doubts that you exist, or necessarily even that you have tattoos and titties (congratulations on that, BTW) but as far as being "real", I don't think anyone who's being "real" feels the need to post like Timothy Leary on an acid trip in order to impress upon their fellow human beings how like, whoa, trippy they are. It's an artifice, and you know it. It's a hackneyed artifice at that... every wannabe-mindfucker who thinks being stoned = deep thought tries the stream-of-consciousness, random line-breaks, poetic layout form of posting at some time or other.

Maybe someday you'll snap out of it, get some perspective, and realize that it's not the layout of your posts that makes you interesting, it's the content. And maybe then you'll start working on some content other than "waugh I'm sooooo high, try this awesome sticky bud mannnnnnnn, I'm like, soooo into tripping because it makes me cooooool". Maybe around that time we'll get lucky and you'll start actually interacting with other people on the forum instead of this constant "look at me, I'm trippy!" waste of time. You're clearly not stupid, but the pinealist contrivances are, and only serve to distract from what little content your posts actually do contain.

In the meantime, I'm glad to hear that you have female secondary sexual characteristics and that you've put pictures of them on the internet, that's very novel and daring of you. Well done.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

LMNO

I have a feeling that most of the time she's posting here, she is either stoned or tripping.  No pretending needed.

But as far as content go, she's levelling out at about 1%.  +/- 1%.