News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "In other words, Discordianism, like postmodernism, means never having to say your sorry."

Main Menu

Frequently asked questions..

Started by Purpleris Niaiseris, June 08, 2008, 11:24:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trippinprincezz13

Quote from: LMNO on August 22, 2008, 04:15:18 PM
So:  Those that are too self-concious, criticize?

LMNO
-knows he's pushing it too far in support of Purple, and is taking an absurd ideological stand on this one.  Whatever, it's Friday.

BUT I CRITISIZE MYSELF THE MOST!!!  :emo:

Eh, like I said, I guess I'm not one to judge then, now am I? I guess I should have added a good for her or something to the end of that.

What can I say, it's Friday. I'm bored.

tp13,
critisizes others because she hates herself that much
also just feels like poking people with a stick sometimes
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

LMNO

I think we have an emoticon for that.

Ah, yes -  :a2m:

trippinprincezz13

Ok, I concede.

PED's boobs are glorious and mine have a case of social anxiety.

Also, I lack the penis to go ass to mouth on someone :( Will have to buy strap-on

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

trippinprincezz13

:lol:

Looks like I'm in a bind now. After all, I did say that.

LMNO

And of course, we have to finish this off with...

:postpics:

AFK

Quote from: trippinprincezz13 on August 22, 2008, 05:14:46 PM

Actually, I imagine they'd prefer you to be in a bind, AFTER, you get the strap on. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

trippinprincezz13

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on August 22, 2008, 05:16:45 PM
Quote from: trippinprincezz13 on August 22, 2008, 05:14:46 PM

Actually, I imagine they'd prefer you to be in a bind, AFTER, you get the strap on. 

Bindings and strap-ons and boobies, oh my! Well, looks like my weekend's just been planned out.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I am all for criticizing how someone behaves, but I'm not so comfortable being critical of how someone LOOKS, because most of us can't help how we look. Critiquing her photos just smacks too much of those internet punks who counter everything with "You're ugly and I bet you have a smelly pussy!" I mean, it would be different if she came on all obnoxious about how she's the hottest thing ever, but she really didn't do that.

She's fit, has a nice body, and I think a cute face. Acts like a twit online, IMO, but still cute.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

hooplala

Quote from: Nigel on August 22, 2008, 07:41:53 PM
I am all for criticizing how someone behaves, but I'm not so comfortable being critical of how someone LOOKS, because most of us can't help how we look. Critiquing her photos just smacks too much of those internet punks who counter everything with "You're ugly and I bet you have a smelly pussy!" I mean, it would be different if she came on all obnoxious about how she's the hottest thing ever, but she really didn't do that.

She's fit, has a nice body, and I think a cute face. Acts like a twit online, IMO, but still cute.

YES
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

BADGE OF HONOR

RE posting naked pics, I don't have to because I don't crave attention that much.  Anyone who does opens herself to criticism, positive or negative.  

:|
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Cain

Quote from: Hoopla on August 22, 2008, 07:48:57 PM
Quote from: Nigel on August 22, 2008, 07:41:53 PM

YES

NO.

Plastic surgery.

LMNO

Quote from: Rabid Badger of God on August 22, 2008, 07:50:05 PM
RE posting naked pics, I don't have to because I don't crave attention that much.  Anyone who does opens herself to criticism, positive or negative.  

:|

To be quite honest, I'm surprised when someone actually does respond to the Tits or GTFO posts.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Anything we do opens us to criticism. I'm saying that maybe, just maybe, as the loosely-associated group of ruffians we are, we might choose the more salient things to criticize, and leave the incidentals by the wayside.

Just 'cause for the most part I think the people here are a hell of a lot smarter and more discerning than the average internet hoodlum.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

Hold on - since when was having nice tits "incidental"?!