News:

Yeah, fuckface! Get ready to be beaten down. Grrr! Internet ain't so safe now is it motherfucker! Shit just got real! Bam!

Main Menu

Frequently asked questions..

Started by Purpleris Niaiseris, June 08, 2008, 11:24:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BADGE OF HONOR

Quote from: Nigel on August 22, 2008, 08:02:38 PM
Anything we do opens us to criticism. I'm saying that maybe, just maybe, as the loosely-associated group of ruffians we are, we might choose the more salient things to criticize, and leave the incidentals by the wayside.

Just 'cause for the most part I think the people here are a hell of a lot smarter and more discerning than the average internet hoodlum.

Not me!

RBoG,
hitting below the belt since 1983
(mostly because of shortness)
(stop laughing)
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

fomenter

Quote from: Rabid Badger of God on August 22, 2008, 07:50:05 PM
RE posting naked pics, I don't have to because I don't crave attention that much.  Anyone who does opens herself to criticism, positive or negative. 

:|
the only valid criticisms, positive or negative are  the ones that lead to more tit pics being posted.
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

BADGE OF HONOR

Anyway.  She was all "Look at me! Look at me!  Look at meeeeee!!" so I looked.  Rewarding her with compliments would just be totally self-defeating.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

hooplala

Quote from: Cain on August 22, 2008, 07:54:07 PM
Quote from: Hoopla on August 22, 2008, 07:48:57 PM
Quote from: Nigel on August 22, 2008, 07:41:53 PM
I am all for criticizing how someone behaves, but I'm not so comfortable being critical of how someone LOOKS, because most of us can't help how we look. Critiquing her photos just smacks too much of those internet punks who counter everything with "You're ugly and I bet you have a smelly pussy!" I mean, it would be different if she came on all obnoxious about how she's the hottest thing ever, but she really didn't do that.

She's fit, has a nice body, and I think a cute face. Acts like a twit online, IMO, but still cute.

YES

NO.

Plastic surgery.

bah
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Rabid Badger of God on August 22, 2008, 08:21:56 PM
Anyway.  She was all "Look at me! Look at me!  Look at meeeeee!!" so I looked.  Rewarding her with compliments would just be totally self-defeating.

not if it gets her to show more naked pictures.

duh.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

BADGE OF HONOR

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on August 22, 2008, 08:32:52 PM
Quote from: Rabid Badger of God on August 22, 2008, 08:21:56 PM

not if it gets her to show more naked pictures.

duh.

Yes, I totally want to see more generic "arty" pictures of this chick.  That would definitely make my day.

hooplala

We can turn off the "YOU'RE FORCED TO LOOK" feature on this site if it would make you happier...
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Rabid Badger of God on August 22, 2008, 08:10:32 PM
Quote from: Nigel on August 22, 2008, 08:02:38 PM
Anything we do opens us to criticism. I'm saying that maybe, just maybe, as the loosely-associated group of ruffians we are, we might choose the more salient things to criticize, and leave the incidentals by the wayside.

Just 'cause for the most part I think the people here are a hell of a lot smarter and more discerning than the average internet hoodlum.

Not me!

RBoG,
hitting below the belt since 1983
(mostly because of shortness)
(stop laughing)

Tits or GTFO
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: trippinprincezz13 on August 22, 2008, 05:09:08 PM
Ok, I concede.

PED's boobs are glorious and mine have a case of social anxiety.

Also, I lack the penis to go ass to mouth on someone :( Will have to buy strap-on

Our tits cost a late-night fee
Your tits got the HIV
Our tits play on the double feature screen
Your tits went straight to DVD

Our tits: bigger than a bridge
Your tits look like a little kid's
Our tits: large like the Chargers, the whole team
Your shit look like you're 14

Our tits: locked in a cage, right
Your tits suffer from stage fright
Our tits: so hot they're stolen
Your shit look like Gary Coleman

Our tits: pink and big
Your tits stinks like shit
Our tits got a Caesar do
Your tits need a tweezer dude

Our tits is like super size
Your tits look like 2 fries
Our tits: more mass than the Earth
Your tits half-staff; they need work

Our tits: been there, done that
Your tits sit there with dunce cap
Our tits: VIP
Your shit needs ID

Its time that we let the world know
Dude, you gotta let your girl go
PD is the best in the business
PS- we got tits like Jesus

Our tits need no introduction
Your tits don't even function
Our tits serve the whole luncheon
Your tits look like a munchkin

Our tits: size of a pumpkin
Your tits look like Macaulay Culkin
Our tits: good good lovin
Your tits: good for nothin

Our tits benchpress 350
Your tits couldn't shoplift at thrifty
Our tits: pretty damn skippy
Your tits: hungry as a hippy

Our tits don't fit down the chimney
Your tits are like a kid from the Phillippines
Our tits are like an M16
Your tits: broken vending machine

Our tits parts the seas
Your tits fart and queef
Our tits: rumble in the jungle
Your tits got touched by your uncle

Our tits go to yoga
Your tits: fruit roll-up
Our tits: Grade A beef
Your tits: Made a geek

Our tits: sick and dangerous
Your tits: quick and painless
Our tits...'nuff said
Your tits: loves Fred

tits like Jesus
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Jenne

Shit, Nigel...you're the only chick I know who plays the dozens on tits.  :D

:mittens: by the way 

ETA:  in case this is some rap song I don't know, still it's good and fitting here.

East Coast Hustle

it's a "remix" of a Mickey Avalon song.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Jenne

I sorta figured.  But still.  Awesome placement.

BADGE OF HONOR

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I WISH I had written the original. With tits instead of dicks. Instead, I did a search-and-replace.

What amuses me is how well the lyrics crossover.

East Coast Hustle