Previous topic - Next topic

Elder Iptuous

HAI GUYS!
WHERE ARE WE HERE?
OH, NEVERMIND.  I SEE THE SIGN.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Dildo Harbour!

That has to be in Newfoundland.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

the last yatto

Quote from: GoddesS PurpleriS  "Καλλίστη" on April 29, 2010, 09:30:59 PM
I AM THE FOUNDER OF FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

:cn:

seems more like statements then questions
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Pēleus on April 30, 2010, 09:46:56 AM
Quote from: GoddesS PurpleriS  "Καλλίστη" on April 29, 2010, 09:30:59 PM
I AM THE FOUNDER OF FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

:cn:

seems more like statements then questions

I bet the little Gelfling thinks that I will forget.

I am old, but I won't forget. :) Also, I take a certain delight in knowing that by the time she is my age, all she has that she values of herself will be withered and unpleasant, while I, who values my appearance little by comparison to my other assets, will still be a hot ethnic mama. A gray-haired hot ethnic mama, but still hotter in my old age than she has ever been in her prime. Also my tits are better at my age, after 3 kids, than hers, and hers are as good right now as they ever could be. It's all downhill from here for the little slanket. Plus, what is up with the white-girl flat-ass? That's just SAD.

Hot Aryan guys will still yearn to get into my tight little brown piece long after her pitiful inbred white ass has turned into a pasty undesirable mass of fat and wrinkles. And oh, how I love converting pureblood white Aryan boys from the error of their ignorant ways!

I say this to bait her, and I know, and she knows. But she is stupid and will respond anyway, because she can't help it.

the last yatto

ITT nigel get jiggly with the chaos

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Jasper

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Elder Iptuous

and involving dildos, presumably....