News:

PD.com: Like a fraternity of drunken clowns, hopped up on goofballs, beating one-another to a bloody pulp with bricks; the maniacal laughter increases exponentially as someone runs off to get a cinder-block.

Main Menu

PosterGASM works...

Started by Dimocritus, March 01, 2010, 04:58:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Remington

Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 02, 2010, 08:15:44 PM
Quote from: dimo on March 02, 2010, 05:57:02 AM
Thanks dudes. Once they start printing posterGASMs, then it'll be truly awesome. I'm getting tired of sliding them into stacks of papers myself. What I think is funny is that I hit up the place so hard that they think I'm multiple people :lulz:

Just imagine when you GET multiple people.
Dischorde!
Is it plugged in?

Dimocritus

Thanks dudes. Once they start printing posterGASMs, then it'll be truly awesome. I'm getting tired of sliding them into stacks of papers myself. What I think is funny is that I hit up the place so hard that they think I'm multiple people :lulz:

To be fair, I do have a small handful of people that help out in there own way, usually just watching my back so I don't get jumped by the Greys, but every little bit counts! Hopefully, though, someday they'll come into their own and even maybe join us here. All in good time.
HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

Doktor Howl

Quote from: DIMOVOLCANO on March 02, 2010, 08:35:48 PM

To be fair, I do have a small handful of people that help out in there own way, usually just watching my back so I don't get jumped by the Greys, but every little bit counts! Hopefully, though, someday they'll come into their own and even maybe join us here. All in good time.

Yeah, corruption doesn't happen overnight.  You have to work at it, bit by bit.

Like we're doing with Mistress Freeky.
Molon Lube

Freeky

Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 02, 2010, 08:47:23 PM

Wait. What?  :aww:

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mistress Freeky on March 03, 2010, 03:24:39 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 02, 2010, 08:47:23 PM

Wait. What?  :aww:

Nothing.

You saw nothing.
Molon Lube

tjg92

Freeky

Dimocritus

Freeky

:x I am resistant to corruption! Not immune, but definitely resistant!

NWC

PROSECUTORS WILL BE TRANSGRESSICUTED

Dimocritus

Quote from: Joh'Nyx on March 27, 2010, 03:49:29 AM

For some retarded reason, i thought this was over 2 months ago and its only been about 25 days.

Maybe the things you suggested they print used up too much ink and thats why they didnt use it?

Its nice that you accomplished getting an entire page

:thumb:

I think at this point they're trying to get me on the writers staff before they print any of my propaganda/rants. I'm not sure if I'm going to do it, though. It'll be a bit harder to maintain anonymity if I'm on the staff... We'll see what happens...