News:

To the "allies," if you aren't complicit in my crimes then you are complicit in theirs.

Main Menu

Sabotage manual from 1944 describes today's workplace

Started by greyseraph, June 11, 2008, 07:18:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richter

Good workplace material there!
Thanks from dropping in with that.  :)
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

hooplala

AMAZING FIND!!  Too bad I actually like my job.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

I totally forgot about this.  It is awesome.  I need to print it out and leave it lying around the break room.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on January 25, 2013, 07:29:49 PM
I totally forgot about this.  It is awesome.  I need to print it out and leave it lying around the break room.

I just want some pointers.  I'm good, but there's always more to learn.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Pergamos

Is there a link to the original manual?  The link in the OP just points to a blog post about it.