News:

PD.com: "I'M MADDER THAN FISH GREASE!"

Main Menu

BEST FOOD EVAR

Started by NWC, June 25, 2008, 04:36:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NWC

Avocados and fresh mozzarella. Two of the best things ever. Just sliced up and one put on top of the other.

It was so hard to stop eating this long enough to take a picture of it.
PROSECUTORS WILL BE TRANSGRESSICUTED

Dysfunctional Cunt

They both are a little bland, where is the ooomph?

NWC

I considered putting some salt on as I was cutting them up for that reason, but when I took a bit first it didn't need it at all. The mozzarella had alot of flavor to begin with, and avocados are my favorite food, and I love their subtle-yet-amazing flavor.

But I ended up eating everything in that picture(8 oz of cheese and an avocado) very, very quickly and then I felt sick.

Triple Zero

inspired by this (don't ask me why i still trust his ideas after the peanutbutter pizza, but hey),
i had breakfast consisting of roasted buns with white cream cheese, black pepper, chunks of
avocado, and a few drops of lime juice.

GOOD :D
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

NWC

Quote from: triple zero on June 29, 2008, 11:55:11 AM
inspired by this (don't ask me why i still trust his ideas after the peanutbutter pizza, but hey),
i had breakfast consisting of roasted buns with white cream cheese, black pepper, chunks of
avocado, and a few drops of lime juice.

GOOD :D

hey I like my food  :argh!:

but mmm, that sounds good

East Coast Hustle

for the record, peanut butter pizza is amazingly good, but only if you make PB&J pizza with it.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"