News:

PD.com: More merciless than a statue of Ming.

Main Menu

ATTN: everyone who eats in restaurants

Started by East Coast Hustle, June 26, 2008, 03:35:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hooplala

That's one of my favourite scenes.  "Call the police... this'll be a hoot!"
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Dido

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on June 26, 2008, 03:35:45 AM
Get the fucking sauce.

or don't get the fucking sauce.

I don't care.

but I will pull your eyeball out with a pair of tongs, batter it, deep fry it, and serve it with horseradish sauce the next time you order your fucking sauce on the fucking side.

enjoy your meal.

Beats the fairy stag grilled in the fat of infernal boars who hound the enemies of the Raven King (or whatever,  strange & mr. norrel by susanna clarke)

Sir Squid Diddimus

Hey ECH, can I have my sauce on the side please?
I'd like to shmear it all over my chest and face.
kthx.

LMNO

ECH has a very special sauce for that kind of thing.

With a convenient delivery system, as well.

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Squiddy on June 27, 2008, 05:19:49 PM
Hey ECH, can I have my sauce on the side please?
I'd like to shmear it all over my chest and face.
kthx.

that's fine, just order extra sauce to go.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Sir Squid Diddimus

it's funnier to do in front of the waiter with that dead look in your eye

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I almost never order anything on the side. I'm not especially picky. However, IMO people are completely reasonable to want their food in whatever configuration they fucking want, as long as it's not some sort of major inconvenience for the staff.

People's tastes vary. Perhaps Joe HATES your fucking sauce but Joe's date loves it. I have a friend who asks for the tomatoes on the side, because I want them. Maybe Joe wants to dip his fucking fries in it. Why the hell do you care? He's paying your snooty ass to cook him some food that he likes, are you seriously all butthurt because he has his own tastes when it comes to how he'd like it served?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Sir Squid Diddimus

skip the plate.

i'd like my dinner on my lap please.

hot steaming crotch food!!!

wait......

EEW!

Nast

I usually don't like to ask special requests on menu items because I feel like I'm being a bother, and that the chef will drag me back to the kitchen and shove my face into the deep fryer.

But I will order moar sauce, because I'm that kind of gal.  :oops:
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

BADGE OF HONOR

I usually order my salad dressing on the side, because people always put too much on, then never use it at all. 

RBOG,
doesn't like goopy leafs
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Yeah, what is up with the sheer massive load of salad dressing most places serve? I can barely even taste the veggies with that much shit on them. Always on the side.

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Also, it is a massive irritant to me when people assume I'm getting the dressing on the side because I'm a girl and therefore dieting, and then make some retarded sarcastic comment like "Oh, yeah, that's gonna offset the burger with cheese and bacon!"

JUST FUCK OFF! Retards.

Jenne

Naw, just smile sweetly and say, "Yes, especially since I'm ordering A SIDE OF BACON RANCH to go with my FRENCH FRIES!"

People are definitely retarded.

Dysnomia

I'm too lazy to build my food when I eat it so it's rare I'll order something "on the side".  Plus I like salad dressing and IMO building and tossing my own food is not worth the 10 calories I'll be saving because I eat a tiny bit less dressing.
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Dysnomia on July 02, 2008, 04:33:13 AM
I'm too lazy to build my food when I eat it so it's rare I'll order something "on the side".  Plus I like salad dressing and IMO building and tossing my own food is not worth the 10 calories I'll be saving because I eat a tiny bit less dressing.

So you'll just let the establishment put however much dressing they damn well please on your salad, and you'll eat it without the slightest bit of protest?

Why do you hate freedom?!