News:

Don't get me wrong, I greatly appreciate the fact that you're at least putting effort into sincerely arguing your points. It's an argument I've enjoyed having. It's just that your points are wrong and your reasons for thinking they're right are stupid.

Main Menu

Indecision 08 Wingnut thread

Started by Cain, June 26, 2008, 05:22:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenne

Oh, the Republitards are WETTING themselves in excitement.  The men are letting their dicks swing high and the women are high-fiving each other in the name if equality.

Rather sad, when they pooh-pooh anything negative about her as a "Democrat talking point" and play up the fact that she seems "fair" as a governor in Alaska...nevermind that she's anti-abortion, anti-gay rights, and pro-Creationism in the schools...

tyrannosaurus vex

what other definition of "fair" is there? "fair" is when you don't have to compromise with subhuman scum like liberals.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

tyrannosaurus vex

Cain

Most of the commentators seem sensible enough to recognize that focusing on Palin simply isn't worth the effort.  Which is good.  That's the trap.  Attack teh pretty woman, get blasted for it, take the focus away from McCain.

Jenne

I'm watching Stephanopoulos grill these politicos (Cindy McCain and Sen Graham) on the choice of Palin "for change," and the answers being given are sooo weak.  Fucking weak.  They are left pygmied by the 1) lack of Palin's national security experience, something they have been hammering Obama on for months and months (sorry, Alaska's proximity to Russia means jack shit), 2) the youth and inexperience of Palin doesn't "count" because she "fixed" Alaska?  LAWL  Right...methinks it's time to take a deeper look into what exactly IS the state of the state of Alaska.  If Palin "fixed" the broken in Alaska, I want to see WHERE, and with WHOSE help...? "Resume of taking on tough issues"?  Yeah, let's see.

Suu

She's pretty far-right for McCain, isn't she?

With that said, I didn't think he was that desperate either.  :|
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Cain

Quote from: Suu on September 01, 2008, 05:27:31 AM
She's pretty far-right for McCain, isn't she?

With that said, I didn't think he was that desperate either.  :|

He is.  He's been pandering to the far-right in the GOP since about...December, I think.  Usual McCain deal, he's realized the crazies are in charge of the GOP and people only pay lip service to centrism in the party, so he's being his whorish self and trying to get into their good graces.  The problem is, he lacks both nativist and evangelical credentials, two major bases for the GOP.  I'm not sure how he's going about courting the former (probably relying on smears about Obama being a foreigner and a Marxist), but with the latter, he is pandering to every crazy religious freak in the country in the desperate hope they will forget he is about as religious as Henry VIII.

Cain

Oh, now this is interesting.

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Image:Sarah_Palin_Kuwait_14.jpg

Apparently Palin doesn't know how to hold an M-16 properly, despite being an "avid hunter".  :lulz:

Cramulus

McCain's really going for the Battlestar Galactica vote

President Laura Roslin

Sarah Palin

Cain

Are you sure its not the Mean Girls vote?  She has been compared to Tina Fey more than a few times.

Elder Iptuous

Quote from: Cain on September 01, 2008, 12:04:49 PM
Oh, now this is interesting.

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Image:Sarah_Palin_Kuwait_14.jpg

Apparently Palin doesn't know how to hold an M-16 properly, despite being an "avid hunter".  :lulz:
are you referring to the fact that her finger isn't indexed?

fomenter

"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

Jenne

So...no talk of her daughter's teenaged pregnancy?  And how, miraculously, the 17 year old will be marrying her h.s. boyfriend...(who wants to lay bets this was a shotgun wedding scenario...)

It could go either way for her, really:  1) the red states can admit that teenage pregnancy happens in more than just minority families (this sad commentary on America's prejudice is evident here:  http://voices.washingtonpost.com/postpartisan/2008/09/a_story_palin_should_tell.html?hpid=opinionsbox1 ), 2) the Republitards can chant "Jesus saves!" as we watch the Palins embrace life (again) in all forms of the un-ideal or 3) people can see that this choice was made on the fly and with very little thought to this woman's true credentials and background...surface and "looks" of the package--not what is inside--is actually what mattered most.

tyrannosaurus vex