News:

PD.com: Like a fraternity of drunken clowns, hopped up on goofballs, beating one-another to a bloody pulp with bricks; the maniacal laughter increases exponentially as someone runs off to get a cinder-block.

Main Menu

Indecision 08 Wingnut thread

Started by Cain, June 26, 2008, 05:22:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Payne

Quote from: Cain on September 12, 2008, 02:49:35 PM
Better class insanity

http://michellemalkin.com/2008/09/11/ground-zero-etiquette-a-tale-of-two-roses/

MM and her cult painstakingly analyze the way the two presidential candidates placed their roses at the NYC memorial on 9/11 and the commenters almost unanimously agree that it all demonstrates how McCain is the noblest of heroes but Obama is soulless, devoid of integrity, and indifferent to anything but his mad plan to destroy all that is or ever was Holy and Good in the history of western society.

:lulz:

What isn't there to love about that page?

LMNO

Mrs LMNO had an interesting theory last night.  I'll do my best to sum up, but the details might be sketchy because I was on my 3rd finger of Rye at the time.

Basically, the "undecided" voters aren't really undecided; they pretty much know who they're voting for.  But that's not what they care about.  They want the DRAMA.

They see the Presidential race as just another reality show, so they expect and look forward to the petty bickering and slap-fights.  They would prefer to talk about pitbulls, pigs, and lipstick; they want to see Michelle Obama snap her fingers above her head and say, "Oh, no you DID-INT."  They're just in it for the controversy and the conjecture. 

Basically, they want this to be the most drawn-out episode of "The Hills" ever.

I think that was the gist of her point.

East Coast Hustle

the very real possibility that she might be right makes me want to puke a little.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Cain

Not so sure.

If she said the media, then I would agree 169%.  Voters, maybe not. 

Iason Ouabache

People at the RNC explain "small town values" to the Daily Show's Best Fucking News Team Ever:

http://www.comedycentral.com/videos/index.jhtml?videoId=184114

The guy in the cowboy hat: horrormirth.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Elder Iptuous

Quote from: Iason Ouabache on September 12, 2008, 04:34:29 PM
People at the RNC explain "small town values" to the Daily Show's Best Fucking News Team Ever:

I totally saw that guy at the TX state convention!

Cain

Weakest fucking attack ad ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQobIUE1zTU

Don't get me wrong - I think if you need a helicoptor when you go out hunting, you're a pretty piss-poor hunter in the first place, and should probably just stick to shooting your neighbour's cats with a BB gun, like the fucked up little sociopath that you probably are.

But this just plays into the "dirty fucking hippies want to take away your guns and do not share the values of the heartland" memes.

If you wanna slam Palin, mention things like making rape victims pay for their own rape test kits.  This shit is weak.

Cain

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/uselection2008/sarahpalin/2827217/Neoconservatives-plan-Project-Sarah-Palin-to-shape-future-American-foreign-policy.html

Comments by the governor of Alaska in her first television interview, in which she said Nato may have to go to war with Russia and took a tough line on Iran's nuclear programme, were the result of two weeks of briefings by neoconservatives.

Sources in the McCain camp, the Republican Party and Washington think tanks say Mrs Palin was identified as a potential future leader of the neoconservative cause in June 2007. That was when the annual summer cruise organised by the right-of-centre Weekly Standard magazine docked in Juneau, the Alaskan state capital, and the pundits on board took tea with Governor Palin.

Her case as John McCain's running mate was later advanced vociferously by William Kristol, the magazine's editor, who is widely seen as one of the founding fathers of American neoconservative thought - including the robust approach to foreign policy which spurred American intervention in Iraq.

In 1988, Mr Kristol became a leading adviser of another inexperienced Republican vice presidential pick, Dan Quayle, tutoring him in foreign affairs. Last week he praised Mrs Palin as "a spectre of a young, attractive, unapologetic conservatism" that "is haunting the liberal elites".

Now many believe that the "neocons", whose standard bearer in government, Vice President Dick Cheney, lost out in Washington power struggles to the more moderate defence secretary Robert Gates and secretary of state Condoleezza Rice, last year are seeking to mould Mrs Palin to renew their influence.

AFK

Mr. Kristol is a hole. 

I'm pretty sure as a lad he whacked off to pictures of William F. Buckley Jr. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Cramulus

Quote from: Iason Ouabache on September 12, 2008, 04:34:29 PM

laughing.
my.
  ass.
   off.

Cain

http://dneiwert.blogspot.com/2008/09/how-big-shitpile-will-be-good-for.html

The chairman of the Republican Party in Macomb County, Michigan, a key swing county in a key swing state, is planning to use a list of foreclosed homes to block people from voting in the upcoming election as part of the state GOP's effort to challenge some voters on Election Day.

"We will have a list of foreclosed homes and will make sure people aren't voting from those addresses," party chairman James Carabelli told Michigan Messenger in a telephone interview earlier this week. He said the local party wanted to make sure that proper electoral procedures were followed.

State election rules allow parties to assign "election challengers" to polls to monitor the election. In addition to observing the poll workers, these volunteers can challenge the eligibility of any voter provided they "have a good reason to believe" that the person is not eligible to vote. One allowable reason is that the person is not a "true resident of the city or township."

[...]

"It is actually a very smart thing to do," he went on, "particularly in this climate with so many foreclosures."

For Republicans, he said, targeting the foreclosures would be a cost-effective and "probably" legal method of reducing Democratic votes.

If he were still in the election business, he said, "I'd be doing that all day long."

Elder Iptuous

Fun whether or not it's true.

http://blogs.artvoice.com/techvoice/2008/09/17/hackers-break-into-sarah-palins-inbox/

Hackers break into Sarah Palin's inbox

This is breaking news, so stay tuned for details as more are available... but it appears the infamous group of cyber-mischief makers "anonymous" are up to their old tricks, and this time they had Governor Palin in their sights.

While this has not been completely confirmed, it seems that some time over night or early this morning, somebody was able to compromise "gov.palin@yahoo.com," by apparently discovering the password to the account.  The password was posted to a public forum, 4chan.org, and a field day ensued.  Within a short time, another "anonymous" had changed the password on the account to effectively lock everybody else out, and later this morning the account had been locked completely by Yahoo.

trillian

trillian

ok... nevermind....

Sarah Palin is bat shit retarded.