News:

PD.com: promoting the nomadic, war-like and democratic lupine culture since 2002

Main Menu

Indecision 08 Wingnut thread

Started by Cain, June 26, 2008, 05:22:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kurt Christ

In an intersting example of my own reality tunnel-vision, I had to read that like 3 times before I didn't see it as "She was killed."
Formerly known as the Space Pope (then I was excommunicated), Father Kurt Christ (I was deemed unfit to raise children, spiritual or otherwise), and Vartox (the speedo was starting to chafe)

Jasper

Quote from: Father Kurt Christ on October 07, 2008, 01:26:16 AM
In an intersting example of my own reality tunnel-vision, I had to read that like 3 times before I didn't see it as "She was killed."

Wishful thinking.

Payne

I dunno, the debate would have been pretty awesome if she had literally murdered Biden in front of the cameras.

That's the image in my head.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: Payne on October 07, 2008, 10:30:37 AM

I dunno, the debate would have been pretty awesome if she had literally murdered Biden in front of the cameras.

That's the image in my head.

:lulz:
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

the last yatto

who is this famous person she killed?
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

AFK

Well, she killed John McCain's campaign.  does that count? 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Sir Squid Diddimus

Cain

Breaking: Bill Ayers ghost-wrote one of Obama's books (allegedly)!

http://cashill.com/natl_general/did_bill_ayers_write_1.htm

He's a world net daily writer, by the way.

trillian

yeah, i couldn't make  it all the way through that.

Cain

Someone let the cat out of the bag:

http://townhall.com/columnists/KathleenParker/2008/10/08/put_the_gloves_back_on?page=full&comments=true

Pretty obvious, but check out the hate in the comments.  Also, she cheerleaded some of this on, which is what really makes it interesting.

Iason Ouabache

QuoteDemocrats and other critics distracted by her winks may have missed the message, but Palin's target audience heard it loud and clear. She is like the high-pitched whistle only dogs can hear. While Democrats heard non-answers, superfluous segues and cartoon words -- shout-out, I'll betcha, doggone, extra credit -- Republicans heard God, patriotism, courage, victory.

It's called code, and Republicans are fluent.

It isn't just the "maverick" word, which we now may consign to the Cliche Crematorium. Sprinkled throughout Palin's remarks were phrases that set the free associative mind in motion...

A television audience won't remember facts -- and most won't race to FactCheck.org -- but they'll remember impressions. Palin successfully conveyed to those she was targeting that she is a Ronald Reagan-ish outsider who puts God and country first. And The Other is just like that elitist, flip-flopping John Kerry.

That's a plateful of imagery and a buffet of touchstones familiar to those who distrust "elitists" and who recognize in Palin a kindred regularness.

OH SHI-  She just gave away the whole Karl Rove playbook there, didn't she?
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Iason Ouabache

You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Cain

Maybe McCain is just a fan of the BIP?