News:

I liked how they introduced her, like "her mother died in an insane asylum thinking she was Queen Victoria" and my thought was, I like where I think this is going. I was not disappointed.

Main Menu

Indecision 08 Wingnut thread

Started by Cain, June 26, 2008, 05:22:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Uh oh....

http://www.boingboing.net/2008/10/09/alaskan-independence.html

Vogler's greatest moment of glory was to be his 1993 appearance before the United Nations to denounce United States "tyranny" before the entire world and to demand Alaska's freedom. The Alaska secessionist had persuaded the government of Iran to sponsor his anti-American harangue.

That's right ... Iran. The Islamic dictatorship. The taker of American hostages. The rogue nation that McCain and Palin have excoriated Obama for suggesting we diplomatically engage. That Iran.

The following year, Todd and Sarah Palin attended the AIP convention, and Todd Palin joined the party shortly thereafter.

Iason Ouabache

:lulz:  Well, this is about to get interesting.  Think it will bump the Williams Ayers story? Or at least tone it down?
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Suu

Has this already made the Wingnut thread?

http://www.barackbook.com/

Alas, GOP, you crack me the fuck up!
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Jasper

Wooow.  They've completely lost their minds.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: Felix on October 10, 2008, 05:03:08 AM
Smells like desperation.
    \

Jasper

Quote from: Iason Ouabache on October 10, 2008, 05:16:19 AM
Quote from: Felix on October 10, 2008, 05:03:08 AM
Smells like desperation.

It's frankly amazing how many people care more about winning the election than having a good candidate get the presidency.

Cain

Time for some credible news, at last

http://www.weeklyworldnews.com/election-08/obatma/

QuoteAt a shocking press conference this morning, Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama announced that he has a half-man half-bat half-brother.

The boyish looking half brother of undetermined age had been living in a cave in the Karura Forest outside Nairobi, until he was recently discovered by Dr. Robert Ndesango of Kenyatta University.  Dr. Ndesango, who had been researching in the cave, was at first startled by the unusual boy, who quickly introduced himself as Obatma.   Soon enough, the boy was showing him his part of the cave and pictures he'd drawn on the walls.

Tests indicate that the boy mutant is indeed Barack Obama's younger half brother; the two share a father but have different mothers.

AFK

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 10, 2008, 05:11:06 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/10/09/spying.on.americans/index.html

:lulz:  :lulz:  :lulz:

SUPOART TEH TROOPZ!

"HOLY CRAP, THEY'RE COMING!!!"

"Huh, the terrorists?"

"Well no, but you gotta hear this, it's hawt!"

Of course, everyone's so worried about some idiot denture-wearing ex-radical that this is getting buried in the news. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Suu

Quote from: Cain on October 10, 2008, 01:02:04 PM
Time for some credible news, at last

http://www.weeklyworldnews.com/election-08/obatma/

QuoteAt a shocking press conference this morning, Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama announced that he has a half-man half-bat half-brother.

The boyish looking half brother of undetermined age had been living in a cave in the Karura Forest outside Nairobi, until he was recently discovered by Dr. Robert Ndesango of Kenyatta University.  Dr. Ndesango, who had been researching in the cave, was at first startled by the unusual boy, who quickly introduced himself as Obatma.   Soon enough, the boy was showing him his part of the cave and pictures he'd drawn on the walls.

Tests indicate that the boy mutant is indeed Barack Obama's younger half brother; the two share a father but have different mothers.

FUCK YEAH WEEKLY WORLD NEWS!

Also, this just in from the Committee to elect Michael Palin mailing list:

According to the Daily Telegraph, "Republicans
have said they expect Democrat party activists to
be behind the video as part of a 'dirty tricks'
campaign."

Which is 100% accurate, if you simply replace the
words "Democrat party activists" with the words
"two middle-aged (though charmingly boyish) Monty
Python geeks from L.A. who aren't particularly
political but may just possibly have a bit too
much time on their hands."

:lulz: The GOP thinks the Michael Palin campaign is a Democratic ploy!  :lulz:
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

AFK

Hey, The First Dude is coming to my State to campaign for the McCain/Palin ticket.  Except he's going all the way the fuck up North so it's a bit out of my way.  A little Maine 101 for those you who might not know.  Maine is one of two states (the other being Nebraska) where our Electoral Votes are actually split.  They go by voting district.  We only have 4 votes altogether and they are split 3/1.  Overall, Maine leans Blue, but the part of the state that has the 1 electoral vote is more Purple, so it looks like they are making a strong play to pick off that 1 electoral vote.  I don't think they'll actually win it, but it looks like they're trying really hard to win whatever they can. 

LMNO

AFK

Quote from: LMNO on October 10, 2008, 03:43:02 PM
Is he going hunting?

Heh, well there are lots of Moose up there, but I'm not sure if the season is open yet.  And the enforcement in this State for hunting out of season is pretty fierce.  Unfortunately for him, no caribou.  From what I've seen of him though, he'll probably fit right in up there.  Lots of rednecks in those parts. 

Iason Ouabache

Voting FOR Obama now means that you are racist:

http://washingtonindependent.com/10456/hate-mail-in-communist-county

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.
    \