News:

Licenced Jenkem provider since 2007

Main Menu

Indecision 08 Wingnut thread

Started by Cain, June 26, 2008, 05:22:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iason Ouabache

Incentive based???   :x  Who the hell thought that was a good idea?
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Jenne

Quote from: LMNO on October 15, 2008, 04:40:05 PM
http://www.usatoday.com/news/politics/election2008/2008-07-01-obama-faith_N.htm

QuoteBarack Obama, arguing that it makes sense for the federal government to join with religious organizations to solve social problems, said Tuesday that he wants to continue President Bush's initiative to promote "faith-based" social welfare programs.

Hm...that's not that suspicious--in fact, that's what churches have been doing since the Yurospags landed here.

Course, their outreach in the 1600-1700's was not what we see it as TODAY...

Jenne

Quote from: Squiddy on October 15, 2008, 04:55:06 PM
Obama and ACORN?

He paid them to register voters some time ago.
They went out and hired a bunch of doofs who they paid(w/ Obama's money) on an incentive basis.
Those doofs made up a bunch of fake names and filled out ballots just to get the money.
Essentially, Obama got ripped off.

TITCM.  So now the GOP assholes have a new hobby horse.  Also, I don't think ACORN is normally this retarded.

Jasper

Faith-based social welfare programs don't bother me, as long as there are secular avenues for welfare as well.

Iason Ouabache

Another day, another fun Palin rally:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/us_and_americas/us_elections/article4944922.ece

QuoteTheir answers were uniform because they all followed the same right-wing radio chat-show hosts and conservative bloggers. The "liberal media elite" is enemy number two here. Only Mr Obama is detested more.

"Obama and Biden will take this country far too far to the left. They'll take away the freedoms I've spent 40 years defending," said Dwayne Schnakenberg, 40, a Navy veteran.

Others considered Mr Obama to be a subversive, terrorist- sympathising, America-hating radical and covert Muslim. They cited his links to the former Weathermen militant Bill Ayers, and to Jeremiah Wright, his fiery former minister. Some claimed that he supported sharia in Kenya and consorted with Hugo Chávez of Venezuela.

"What turned me off was the way he wouldn't put his hand over his heart for the Pledge of Allegiance or wear a flag pin. I don't know how you can call yourself an American if you don't do that," Heather Zimerman, 39, a substitute teacher, said.

"He's smart, articulate and beguiling but his supporters — his inner circle— are radicals who want revolution," Billy Benton, 55, an estate agent, said. "I don't know what he was doing in Indonesia all those years — hanging around with Muslim terrorists?" Madeleine Willis, 60, a retired factory worker, asked.

Mr Taylor complained about the trip to Europe that Mr Obama took in July: "I don't think the president of the US should go around saying, 'I'm a citizen of the world'." One beefy man wore a T-shirt proclaiming: "The difference between Obama and Osama is just a little B.S."

:horrormirth:
    \

tyrannosaurus vex

i'm still waiting for obama to win so i can start telling conservatards to shut up and support the president because it's their patriotic duty.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Jasper

Quote from: vexati0n on October 15, 2008, 06:17:14 PM
i'm still waiting for obama to win so i can start telling conservatards to shut up and support the president because it's their patriotic duty.

That would be SO.  MUCH.  FUN.

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: vexati0n on October 15, 2008, 06:17:14 PM
:lulz: I've been waiting to do that for 3 years now.  It'll be fun to use their own words against them.
    \

Jenne

Oh it won't work--they'll just claim he's a Arab Muslim spy who infiltrated the American government through Al-Qaeda.

tyrannosaurus vex

These people need to be reminded that the definition of "American" is "whatever the fuck Americans decide to do."
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: Jenne on October 15, 2008, 06:27:48 PM
Oh it won't work--they'll just claim he's a Arab Muslim spy who infiltrated the American government through Al-Qaeda.
WHY DO YOU HATE AMERICA??? SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!!

:amurrica:
    \

fomenter

"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

Jenne

NPR had both campaigns' advisors on this subject yesterday afternoon--twas very lollerific to hear McCain's advisor talking about how Obama's people talk down on limiting capital gains taxes, and then Obama's advisor come back and say, "Where are your CAPITAL GAINS INVESTMENTS NOW, BITCHES?!"  Or something to that effect.

Jasper

I would encourage people to look at that with "a jaundiced eye."  :lulz:

fomenter

its all connected Ayers president carter rev wright economic collapse and acorn (and of course Obama) plus a few more
http://www.spectator.org/archives/2008/10/14/anatomy-of-a-scandal
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp