News:

If you really want to hurt your parents, and you don't have the nerve to be a homosexual, the least you can do is go into the arts. But do not use semicolons. They are transvestite hermaphrodites, standing for absolutely nothing. All they do is show you've been to college.

Main Menu

Indecision 08 Wingnut thread

Started by Cain, June 26, 2008, 05:22:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Welcome to the end of America. It's been a fun experiment, unfortunately it appears the petri dishes got contaminated with stupid.
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: Ratatosk on October 21, 2008, 05:30:42 PM
Welcome to the end of America. It's been a fun experiment, unfortunately it appears the petri dishes got contaminated with stupid.
WHY DO YOU HATE AMERICA!!!!

:mullet:
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Jasper

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=washingtonstory&sid=a.hk4HvCkpiE

The legislative aspects of the 08 campaign are interesting.  Nobody's letting this election fall through the cracks either way, apparently.

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

the last yatto

bonus points if you replace their sign with yours and they dont notice
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Iason Ouabache

\

trillian

BREAKING: CRAZED OBAMA SUPPORTER ASSAULTS WOMAN OVER MCCAIN BUMPER STICKER

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/10/24/mccain.sticker/index.html?eref=rss_topstories

...except not.

Payne

This is being posted EVERYWHERE on this forum today.

Jasper

Quote from: Payne on October 25, 2008, 01:04:41 AM
This is being posted EVERYWHERE on this forum today.

Horrormirth is a highly particular sort of humor, and when a goldmine of it plops at your feet you indulge.

Payne

Indeed, I will just spam this pic everytime it comes up then.

Vene

Motherfucking Sarah Palin  :argh!:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCXqKEs68Xk
Kai!  She's ripping on Drosophilia now!

Iason Ouabache

I just saw that on Pharyngula.  I liked the end of PZ's rant:

QuoteThis is where the Republican party has ended up: supporting an ignorant buffoon who believes in the End Times and speaking in tongues while deriding some of the best and most successful strategies for scientific research. In this next election, we've got to choose between the 21st century rationalism and Dark Age inanity. It ought to be an easy choice.
    \

Cain

http://tpmelectioncentral.talkingpointsmemo.com/2008/10/mccain_aide_gave_reporters_inc.php

QuoteJohn McCain's Pennsylvania communications director told reporters in the state an incendiary version of the hoax story about the attack on a McCain volunteer well before the facts of the case were known or established -- and even told reporters outright that the "B" carved into the victim's cheek stood for "Barack," according to multiple sources familiar with the discussions.

John Verrilli, the news director for KDKA in Pittsburgh, told TPM Election Central that McCain's Pennsylvania campaign communications director gave one of his reporters a detailed version of the attack that included a claim that the alleged attacker said, "You're with the McCain campaign? I'm going to teach you a lesson."

Verrilli also told TPM that the McCain spokesperson had claimed that the "B" stood for Barack. According to Verrilli, the spokesperson also told KDKA that Sarah Palin had called the victim of the alleged attack, who has since admitted the story was a hoax.

The KDKA reporter had called McCain's campaign office for details after seeing the story -- sans details -- teased on Drudge.

The McCain spokesperson's claims -- which came in the midst of extraordinary and heated conversations late yesterday between the McCain campaign, local TV stations, and the Obama camp, as the early version of the story rocketed around the political world -- is significant because it reveals a McCain official pushing a version of the story that was far more explosive than the available or confirmed facts permitted at the time.