News:

PD.com: Like a fraternity of drunken clowns, hopped up on goofballs, beating one-another to a bloody pulp with bricks; the maniacal laughter increases exponentially as someone runs off to get a cinder-block.

Main Menu

Indecision 08 Wingnut thread

Started by Cain, June 26, 2008, 05:22:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Dark Monk

You think LA times is actually hiding that video of Barack with the former PLO leader?
I thought this is all there is,
but now I know you are so much more.
I want to upgrade from my simple eight bits,
but will you still love me when I'm sixty-four?
~MIAB~

Cain

Dunno, but if it gets released, expect the Democrats to crow about McCain's personal donations to the man.

The Dark Monk

All I've been hearing about is how "Republicans are richer than Democrats and Democrats NEVER take extra funding, kickbacks or special interest money"

Local newspaper did a general poll here and the Democrats are richer than the Republicans,
and it seems people forgot the 600 MILLION dollar gift to Obama.
~MIAB~

Cain

Democrats also have more invested in companies profiting from the Iraq war (or they did, at least).

The Dark Monk

The whole thing is just built on hypocrisy and a self image built of glass.
I believe people are generally evil, and with that being said, you see my dim view and mistrust of ANY politician.
Modified - Dim view of ANYONE.
~MIAB~

Cain

I had a dim view of YO MOMMA last night.

She forgot to turn the lights on, you see.

The Dark Monk

~MIAB~

AFK

It's official.  John McCain is playing for, a tie. 

John McCain announced that he will be coming to Maine, yes, MAINE, before Election Day.  This means he is making a strong push to pick off the 1 EV from our State.  And that part of the State, the 2nd District, does tend to be somewhat Conservative.  It is where Susan Collins came from. 

If he were somehow able to pick off that EV, win Ohio, Florida, AND Pennsylvania, and hold all of the other states in his column, we could end up with a 269-269 result.  I personally don't think he can win Pennsylvania, so I think this is a "just in case" strategy. 

I think it pretty much signals that the McCain campaign's internal polls are showing that the best they can hope for is that 269-269 tie. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

fomenter

"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

The Dark Monk

I liked that article. I find a lot of it to be true.
~MIAB~

fomenter

most wingnuttery starts out with a grain of truth and then is turned into a silo of stupid with    :lulz: and :argh!:
i keep posting the best of anti Obama wingnuttery, figuring pd'ers have as good a shot as anyone at separating the  :argh!: from the truth and enjoying the  :lulz:
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

Cain

Hah, Thomas Sowell.

What a moron.  He's usually writing for Clownhall, but obviously thats not paying for the cheetos anymore.

Jenne

Heh...scaremongering document put out by Focus on the Family--what 2012 will look like should Obama win:

http://focusfamaction.edgeboss.net/download/focusfamaction/pdfs/10-22-08_2012letter.pdf

(apologies if it's been posted before)

fomenter

Quote from: Jenne on October 30, 2008, 02:20:52 PM
Heh...scaremongering document put out by Focus on the Family--what 2012 will look like should Obama win:

http://focusfamaction.edgeboss.net/download/focusfamaction/pdfs/10-22-08_2012letter.pdf

wow a long read but worth the effort required to get through the christian heavy style

hmroogp

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: Cain on October 30, 2008, 10:27:03 AM
Obama is going to round up conservatives and put them in death camps

hxxp://littlegreenfootballs.com/article/31747_Obamas_Civilian_National_Security_Force

Note: I have changed the link because Chuckles likes to block mocking and critical referrals.  Also, your work may filter LGF as a hate site.
Dumb question, but how is this "civilian national security force" different from the National Guard? Wouldn't it just be easier to bring all National Guardsmen back from all other countries and have them do what they were originally supposed to do?

Quote from: Jenne on October 30, 2008, 02:20:52 PM

I think I posted that, but I don't remember.  I surely meant to.  Christian Sci Fi = worst genre ever.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘