News:

What the fuck is a homonym?  It's something that sounds gay.

Main Menu

Indecision 08 Wingnut thread

Started by Cain, June 26, 2008, 05:22:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: trillian on October 31, 2008, 04:40:08 PM
well shit, if a midwestern hairdresser says it's so...
This election is going to be decided by Midwestern hairdressers and plumbers named Joe!!!
  \
:nigel:
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Mangrove

Holy holy fuck.

Mrs Mang' called. She said that she was speaking to one of her bosses on the phone. The subject of the election came up. She siad that she 'was thinking about voting for Obama'. Well, the truth is, she was never going to vote for McCain in 10 zillion years, but she was being diplomatic.

Well, he absolutely went fucking AWOL. He verbally abused her and Obama for 25 minutes. And yes, it goes without saying that some of it included:

Douchebag: I'm not racist....but I know niggers when I see them, and he's nothing but a fucking nigger!

Add a slice of:

Douchebag: He's in with TEH TERRURISTS!

Sprinkle with irrelevance:

Douchebag: His father died in a car crash because he was a fucking alcoholic.

And stir in some paranoia:

Douchebag: When he gets in, the country will go to all hell and it'll be YOUR FAULT. Hope you enjoy your tax increases!!

Current mood:  :eek:  :argh!:  :?  :roll:

What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

Cain

Wait, Mang, your wife earns $250,000 profits per annum?

Do you need a valet or something?

East Coast Hustle

sounds like a winning lawsuit waiting to happen.

enjoy your newfound riches!
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Vene

During biochem lab today my prof was complaining about Palin.  Not McCain, she said she could live with him as president.  The fruit fly comment really pissed her off.
Video of her speaking.

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: Vene on October 31, 2008, 08:21:59 PM
During biochem lab today my prof was complaining about Palin.  Not McCain, she said she could live with him as president.  The fruit fly comment really pissed her off.
Video of her speaking.
Palin really pissed off the powerful biologist voting bloc with that comment, didn't she?
    \

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

The way I handle it when people ask me who I'm voting for:

"Who are you voting for?"

"That's kind of personal, isn't it?"

"Oh, I'm sorry... I didn't mean..."

"No, that's OK. What were we talking about?"
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: Leslie Hall on October 31, 2008, 11:34:56 PM
The way I handle it when people ask me who I'm voting for:

"Who are you voting for?"

"That's kind of personal, isn't it?"

"Oh, I'm sorry... I didn't mean..."

"No, that's OK. What were we talking about?"
Believe it or not, no one has actually asked me who am voting for.  Which means that either people already know that I'm liberal tree-hugging hippie wannabe, or they don't really care.
    \

Vene

Quote from: Homsar on October 31, 2008, 10:58:52 PM
Video of her speaking.
Palin really pissed off the powerful biologist voting bloc with that comment, didn't she?
Now if only we were actually a powerful voting bloc.  Besides, I think that campaign already pissed off most scientists.

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: Vene on October 31, 2008, 11:58:27 PM
Quote from: Homsar on October 31, 2008, 10:58:52 PM
Video of her speaking.
Now if only we were actually a powerful voting bloc.  Besides, I think that campaign already pissed off most scientists rational thinking people.
Let's be honest, the only people the Republicans haven't pissed off is their base.  And they are called "base" for a reason.
    \

Iason Ouabache

Palin, not exactly a Constitutional scholar:
Quote"If [the media] convince enough voters that that is negative campaigning, for me to call Barack Obama out on his associations," Palin told host Chris Plante, "then I don't know what the future of our country would be in terms of First Amendment rights and our ability to ask questions without fear of attacks by the mainstream media."
    \

The Dark Monk

<----independant.
Both parties pissed me off with their sassery.
I thought this is all there is,
but now I know you are so much more.
I want to upgrade from my simple eight bits,
but will you still love me when I'm sixty-four?
~MIAB~

fomenter

the pied piper of Hyde park
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2008/oct/31/marching-toward-a-dark-river/

Obama clause, list of things he promises to put under your tree
http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch/2008/10/obama-claus.html

Obama and his campaign staff want you to lower your expectations of what he can get done  if elected
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/us_and_americas/us_elections/article5051118.ece

"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

Cain

I find myself agreeing with Tim Reid.

Then again, I heard a rumour out of Brussells that Obama is going to ask Germany for 25,000 troops, no questions asked or caveats on their operations, for Afghanistan.  Which if it is true, is simply preposterous, and totally unacceptable.  Which it is likely meant to be, so Obama can use their rejection to sideline Europe as being "unserious", and act unilaterally when it comes to the South Asia theatre.

fomenter

"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp