News:

It's a bad decade to be bipedal, soft and unarmed.

Main Menu

Indecision 08 Wingnut thread

Started by Cain, June 26, 2008, 05:22:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mangrove

Quote from: Cain on October 31, 2008, 07:12:56 PM
Wait, Mang, your wife earns $250,000 profits per annum?

Do you need a valet or something?

:lulz:

I wish!

Srsly, we're very far from having an income of $250,000.

However if we were rich and needed a valet, I'd hire someone from PD.com  :fap:

What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

Cain

Palin got owned by the now infamous comedy duo Marc-Antoine Audette and Sebastien Trudel, posing as President Sarkozy of France.

http://www.boingboing.net/2008/11/01/palin-brutally-punkd.html

http://www.dailykos.com/comments/2008/11/1/151958/557/577#c577

Iason Ouabache

Since LMNO asked for it, What a McCain Win Would Look Like:

http://www.fivethirtyeight.com/2008/11/what-mccain-win-looks-like.html

Looks like Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Florida, and Colorado are going to be very huge.  If McCain loses more than one of those then it is all over.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

The Dark Monk

That's a scary sight for the people in fear of Obama winning. 3.7% chance that McCain wins the popular vote, I thought it would be more than that honestly.
I thought this is all there is,
but now I know you are so much more.
I want to upgrade from my simple eight bits,
but will you still love me when I'm sixty-four?
~MIAB~

AFK

Quote from: Iason Ouabache on November 03, 2008, 05:14:36 AM
Since LMNO asked for it, What a McCain Win Would Look Like:

http://www.fivethirtyeight.com/2008/11/what-mccain-win-looks-like.html

Looks like Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Florida, and Colorado are going to be very huge.  If McCain loses more than one of those then it is all over.

I think McCain will indeed lose Colorado.  Virginia polls close at 7:00 P.M.  Their results will most likely be known by 8:00 PM at the latest, unless it's "too close to call".  If Obama wins Virginia, I think that pretty much seals the deal.  So, if this ends up being a bloodbath, Virginia will be the canary in the cave.  If it's a squeaker, Colorado will be the clincher. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: TheScarletReaper on November 03, 2008, 01:29:52 PM
That's a scary sight for the people in fear of Obama winning. 3.7% chance that McCain wins the popular vote, I thought it would be more than that honestly.

thankfully, no one cares about those people.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Cain

I do.  They are hilarious to watch. 

The BBC had a street team somewhere in Ohio, and was interviewing people, many who were saying Obama was a Marxist and heavily implying he was a Muslim too.  I'd probably complain to the BBC if I was American.  They're basically interviewing your versions of Abu Hamza and treating that as a fair balance to the Obama supporters.

The Dark Monk

I laugh at misdirection and pathetic as much as the next guy, but it almost sparks a feeling of disgust when those phenomena are too strong.
I thought this is all there is,
but now I know you are so much more.
I want to upgrade from my simple eight bits,
but will you still love me when I'm sixty-four?
~MIAB~

Cain

hxxp://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2123986/posts

The Freepers are having a field day with this Obama grandmother death business.

Iason Ouabache

:facepalm:

I'm not even going to click.  It will only piss me off.
    \

Iason Ouabache

Ok, so I lied and went ahead and clicked.  That was actually the most civil I have ever seen a Freeper thread.  Did someone slip something into their coffee?

I must say that this was retarded though:

QuoteA PUMA in my office said she died last week and that this is a set up.
    \

Cain

Mods must have cleaned it.  I know Chuckles and Malkin were both working overtime in their comments, I suspect the Freepers are doing the same.

Cain

Gentlemen, I bring you.....WINGNUT FANFIC.

By none other than the Doughy Pantload himself.  http://www.nypost.com/seven/11012008/postopinion/opedcolumnists/obama_2012__four_years_later_136356.htm

Even worse, Ralph Peters, veteran member of the 101st Chairborne, and Nicole Gelinas (who?) have their own contributions, linked to in the article above.

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: Cain on November 04, 2008, 10:49:38 AM
Gentlemen, I bring you.....WINGNUT FANFIC.

By none other than the Doughy Pantload himself.  http://www.nypost.com/seven/11012008/postopinion/opedcolumnists/obama_2012__four_years_later_136356.htm

Even worse, Ralph Peters, veteran member of the 101st Chairborne, and Nicole Gelinas (who?) have their own contributions, linked to in the article above.
Copied and saved for 2012.   :lulz:
    \

trippinprincezz13

Quote from: Mangrove on October 31, 2008, 06:58:10 PM
Holy holy fuck.

Mrs Mang' called. She said that she was speaking to one of her bosses on the phone. The subject of the election came up. She siad that she 'was thinking about voting for Obama'. Well, the truth is, she was never going to vote for McCain in 10 zillion years, but she was being diplomatic.

Well, he absolutely went fucking AWOL. He verbally abused her and Obama for 25 minutes. And yes, it goes without saying that some of it included:
*snip*

Damn. That's why when my boss started talking politics with me or anyone else in the office I just smiled and nodded. Although he didn't go as far as "nigger" this and that, there was still the "Muslim!" "Terrurist connections!" spiel.

Funny too, because about a month ago I was at his house getting an appeal brief put together with his wife and while I was there the mail came. There was an envelope from the McCain campaign and his wife was "oh god, don't tell me he actually sent money to them". Opened it up and there was some autographed picture of McCain and Palin with a letter thanking for his contribution. Made me lol cuz she was pretty pissed about it and went off about how much she hated Palin. I just thought it was funny cuz I thought they were both pretty hardcore Republicans, which she still may be, but she did not seem happy about them at all.
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.