News:

There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.

Main Menu

(Obsolete post. Delete me)

Started by BootyBay, July 05, 2008, 07:44:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BootyBay

Author's note: I removed this animation because I screwed up a few minor details. 
http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=16979.0 <- Final version (or close to it, that is).
There are two kinds of people in this world.. Winners and losers.. I think we know which kind you are.

BootyBay

This one is obsolete.  I was wrong to think 10 seconds is enough time to read an entire page.  There's another version on the "Or Kill Me" section.  Thanks.
There are two kinds of people in this world.. Winners and losers.. I think we know which kind you are.