News:

That line from the father's song in Mary Poppins, where he's going on about how nothing can go wrong, in Britain in 1910.  That's about the point I realized the boy was gonna die in a trench.

Main Menu

(Obsolete post. Delete me)

Started by BootyBay, July 05, 2008, 07:44:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BootyBay

Author's note: I removed this animation because I screwed up a few minor details. 
http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=16979.0 <- Final version (or close to it, that is).
There are two kinds of people in this world.. Winners and losers.. I think we know which kind you are.

BootyBay

This one is obsolete.  I was wrong to think 10 seconds is enough time to read an entire page.  There's another version on the "Or Kill Me" section.  Thanks.
There are two kinds of people in this world.. Winners and losers.. I think we know which kind you are.