News:

The only BEARFORCE1 slashfic forum on the Internet.  Fortunately.

Main Menu

Art Project

Started by archaic, July 26, 2008, 04:50:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

archaic

Hey this is mly first post. i was brought to discordia through a image search for eris n read about it on a blog n then laughed at central scrutinizer after reading it (which some of you probably, know maybe personally). i read Principia Discordia twice on this site. sychronistically enough I already had the Illuminatus! trilogy on the way as well as Schrodingers Cat without knowing they even mentioned the Principia Discordia. I'm about half way through Illuminatus! n liking it so far i have explored many of the subjects in the book n look forward to all the references to look up. This is an art project i did earlier in the year. Oh sand my name's Aidan.

http://i524.photobucket.com/albums/cc330/obsidian55/aidansmayan.jpg
that file isnt completely edited, for the project i had to put my face in it lol..

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Wow, that's really beautiful!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

BADGE OF HONOR

I don't know, the pyramid kind of clashes with everything else, texturally.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I thought that was the point.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Nigel on July 26, 2008, 10:57:01 AM
I thought that was the point.

So did I.

Anyway, I like it.

archaic

Thanks, The pyramid represents ascension to the whole or singularity during which the "soul" is "bound" to the earth and therefore looks distinct and is grounded to the earth. The focal point is the flower which represents the whole or singularity. I overlapped a pansy and lily which represent represent life/existence then put metatron's cube within them. Metatron's cube signifies the whole because any geometric solid can be made from from it and it also forms the root for the egg, tree, and flower of life. The fractals in the background are mirror images which makes a perpetually balancing duality which is infinite like the fractals and represents constructive/destructive chaos & con/de-structive order(u can zoom into them as far as ur ram n cpu will let u). The star trails shows that the correlation between 2012 and a begining of a new cycle. The mayans predicted that there was a "giant dark hole" or black hole in the center of our galaxy which scientist have been speculationg about for a few years now and have "proved" its existence. On 12/21/2012 the earth, sun, and center of the galaxy will be in perfect allignment for the first time in ~26, 000 or the time of or one grand cycle.

Rev. St. Syn, KSC (Ret.)

That is very, very nice. If I were a fucking hippy I'd have that on a t-shirt. Welcome. :)
Synaptyclypse Generator Publishing Sect, POEE International Resource Center

Anch

New desktop-background found.
help I'm trapped in a online-personality-machine and can't escargh

Triple Zero

Quote from: archaic on July 26, 2008, 10:29:59 PMOn 12/21/2012 the earth, sun, and center of the galaxy will be in perfect allignment for the first time in ~26, 000 or the time of or one grand cycle.

really?

ETA: beautiful image, btw. I'm just not so keen on the 2012 stuff, except as an excuse for the big party.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Cramulus

goregeous image!

If you don't mind, I'm going to print out a bunch and put them on trees in the park.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

its cool. kinda busy and clashy, but still cool

Richter

I agree with Anch. 
This now adorns the desktop of the work terminal.
:mittens:
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Dysfunctional Cunt

lunchbox

that looks really, really cool.
this space for rent.