News:

Remember, its all a sociological experiment.  "You are doing exactly as I planned. My god you are all so predictable."  Repeat until you believe it.

Main Menu

Juxtapositions

Started by Cramulus, August 10, 2008, 05:42:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cramulus

Triple Zero

cram these are amazing! lovely!

MOAR!!!

keep it up!
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrowâ„¢
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Rev. St. Syn, KSC (Ret.)

Synaptyclypse Generator Publishing Sect, POEE International Resource Center

Cramulus

some stuff I made for the Prophetica Discordia. More to come.

QuoteDiscordians are a sect of vagrant lunatics found in the Strange Times. When a fresh recruit is admitted into this fraternity, he is to take the following oath, administered by the principal maunder, after going through the annexed forms.

First, a new name is given him, by which he is ever after to be called; then standing up in the middle of the assembly, and directing his face to the dimber damber, or principal man of the gang, he disrobes unscrupulously. He then repeats the following oath, which is dictated to him by some experienced member of the fraternity:

I, Crank Cuffin, do swear to be a true brother, and that I will in all things obey the commands of the great tawney prince, and keep his council, and not divulge the secrets of my brethren, unless I do.

I will never leave nor forsake the company, but observe and keep all the times of appointment, either by day or night in every place whatever man.

I will not teach any one to cant, nor will I disclose any of our heinous mysteries to them.

I will take my spagmate's part against all that shall oppose him, or any of us, according to the utmost of my ability: nor will I suffer him, or any one belonging to us, to be abused by any strange abrams, rufflers, hookers, pailliards, cones, swaddlers, Irish toyles, swigmen, whip jacks, jarkmen, bawdy baskets, spags, clapper dogeons, cabbages, or curtails; but will defend him or them, as much as I can, against all other outliers or whatever. I will not conceal aught I win out of libkins, or from the ruffmans, but I will preserve it for the use of the company. Lastly, I will cleave to my doxy-wap stiffly, and will bring her duds, margery praters, goblers, grunting cheats, or tibs of the buttery, or any thing else I can come at, as winnings for her wappings.

Before the Goddess Eris, I Crank Cuffin, do herewith declare myself a brother of the legion of dynamic discord, hail hail hail hail hail Eris Eris Eris Eris ALL HAIL DISCORDIA!

Then everybody else shouts: ALL HAIL DISCORDIA!

(that was an actual Gypsy initiation oath remixed with Discordian initiation)

Cramulus

Sir Squid Diddimus

Cramulus

these are hit or miss, but were a lot of fun to make

Richter

I can't beleive I missed these the first time!

Some of them do get more of the je ne sais quoi than others, but when they're ON they are ON.

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Jenne

I know, I came back in here to ask if I said I liked these yet, because I really really do. Also, they remind me of marriedtothesea.com

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

:lulz: :lulz:
HOLISHI!

Cram those are beautiful
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Cramulus

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Those are marvelous and comely.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

whatc

Faust

Sleepless nights at the chateau