News:

if the thee off of you are revel in the fact you ds a discordant suck it's dick and praise it's agenda? guess what bit-chit's not. hat I in fact . do you really think it'd theshare about shit, hen you should indeed tare-take if the frontage that you're into. do you really think it's the hardcore shite of the left thy t? you're little f/cking girls parackind abbot in tituts. FUCK YOU. you're latecomers, and you 're folks who don't f/cking get it. plez challenge me.

Main Menu

ITT: We post good steak seasonings

Started by Shibboleet The Annihilator, August 03, 2008, 07:56:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nast

Quote from: iPhone on August 21, 2008, 01:02:35 AM
:thanks:

Is Nastur an idiot or am I punning incorrectly?

Sorry, I was being an idiot.  :p
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."