News:

News:  0 1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89 144 233 377 610 987 1597 2584 4181 6765 10946 17711 28657, motherfuckers.

Main Menu

Are you scared?

Started by Payne, September 09, 2008, 11:41:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Janvier on September 15, 2008, 12:12:21 AM
Quote from: Dr. Payne on September 15, 2008, 12:06:00 AM
Quote from: Janvier on September 15, 2008, 12:04:59 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 14, 2008, 11:56:47 PM
Quote from: Janvier on September 14, 2008, 11:54:04 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 14, 2008, 11:46:09 PM
Quote from: Janvier on September 14, 2008, 11:40:39 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 14, 2008, 11:37:09 PM
Quote from: Janvier on September 14, 2008, 11:29:31 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 14, 2008, 11:23:18 PM
Quote from: Janvier on September 14, 2008, 11:17:40 PM
I don't understand. Why do you say I don't live what I speak? Isn't rage beyond words? Isn't frustration beyond words? If this is getting to you, it's certainly beyond the words I'm typing.

It's getting to me.

Wait, no...

...That was just the need to fart.
I didn't expect it would get to you, but Kai is a different story. Here's someone who USES ALL CAPS TO EXPRESS HIS DISMAY!

Kai is also worth about 20 of you.

Just saying.
He certainly responds as though he's  :argh!:ing more, which makes it more amusing to read than your posts.

PS:  You brutilize people who are new to these boards because they dont entertain you enough.

No, I brutalize people because I hate people.

A very different thing.
Guess you didn't recognize the quote.

Well, that certainly explains a lot.

How long are you going to hold this grudge of yours?   :lulz:
I let it go. Now I'm just wafting my noxious fumes in front of the noses of people who were annoyed enough to keep my threads going, and after that I'll probably work on something a bit more coherent. But I certainly had my share of laughs, and I cordially thank you for that.

Then why do you feel the need to keep shitting on my threads?
I guess I just kind of flailed about randomly. Why so serious?

Why such a shithead?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Janvier

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 15, 2008, 12:16:03 AM
I don't understand. Why do you say I don't live what I speak? Isn't rage beyond words? Isn't frustration beyond words? If this is getting to you, it's certainly beyond the words I'm typing.

It's getting to me.

Wait, no...

I didn't expect it would get to you, but Kai is a different story. Here's someone who USES ALL CAPS TO EXPRESS HIS DISMAY!

Just saying.
He certainly responds as though he's  :argh!:ing more, which makes it more amusing to read than your posts.

PS:  You brutilize people who are new to these boards because they dont entertain you enough.

A very different thing.

I let it go. Now I'm just wafting my noxious fumes in front of the noses of people who were annoyed enough to keep my threads going, and after that I'll probably work on something a bit more coherent. But I certainly had my share of laughs, and I cordially thank you for that.

Why such a shithead?
His worrying and meditation were disturbed when, as if in a test of his faith, ordure fell from the second floor onto him. At that time two people walked into the room. The first asked the second who the man was sitting there was. The second replied "Some say he is a holy man. Others say he is a shithead."

That's why.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Janvier on September 15, 2008, 12:22:38 AM

It's getting to me.

Wait, no...

Just saying.

A very different thing.

Why such a shithead?
His worrying and meditation were disturbed when, as if in a test of his faith, ordure fell from the second floor onto him. At that time two people walked into the room. The first asked the second who the man was sitting there was. The second replied "Some say he is a holy man. Others say he is a shithead."

That's why.

:|

Pls be more original.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Janvier

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 15, 2008, 12:29:49 AM
Quote from: Janvier on September 15, 2008, 12:22:38 AM

It's getting to me.

Wait, no...

Just saying.

A very different thing.

Why such a shithead?

That's why.

:|

Pls be more original.
I don't need to be original to get my point across, do I?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Janvier on September 15, 2008, 12:31:52 AM

Actually, yes.  Because as soon as I see someone mouthing the same tired jokes from the PD, I stop paying attention, and thus miss your point.

Now, you're really wasting your time here.  Nobody wants to "learn something" from you, nobody gives a shit what you think, and nobody wants you around.

Just go.

Janvier

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 15, 2008, 12:37:56 AM
Quote from: Janvier on September 15, 2008, 12:31:52 AM

Actually, yes.  Because as soon as I see someone mouthing the same tired jokes from the PD, I stop paying attention, and thus miss your point.

Now, you're really wasting your time here.  Nobody wants to "learn something" from you, nobody gives a shit what you think, and nobody wants you around.

Just go.
You mistake a parable for a joke. But I suppose if you speak on behalf of the entire site, I'll just leave until I'm ready to drop another shitbrick on your collective heads. Because you see, my writings were tailored specifically to have NO MEANING AT ALL! Too bad you felt the urge to waste your time reading it now you know this, I suppose...

Vene

Quote from: Janvier on September 15, 2008, 12:46:44 AMYou mistake a parable for a joke.
Parables are a joke shithead.

QuoteBut I suppose if you speak on behalf of the entire site,
He does, we're all his alts.

QuoteI'll just leave until I'm ready to drop another shitbrick on your collective heads. Because you see, my writings were tailored specifically to have NO MEANING AT ALL! Too bad you felt the urge to waste your time reading it now you know this, I suppose...
We know your posts have no meaning, that's why you're a shithead, shithead.

Kai

Quote from: Kai on September 13, 2008, 05:40:27 PM
Quote from: Janvier on September 13, 2008, 05:36:45 AM
Quote from: Kai on September 13, 2008, 05:22:44 AM
Quote from: Janvier on September 13, 2008, 04:14:13 AM
Quote from: Vene on September 13, 2008, 04:12:29 AM
Quote from: Janvier on September 13, 2008, 04:10:12 AM
Quote from: Kai on September 13, 2008, 03:46:01 AM
Javier, you are spagging up this thread like the douchebag you are. Again. Like you do to every good thread.

Fuck off.
So you didn't feel like trying to debunk the points I put forward in Think For Yourself, Schmuck, and figured it would be better to just attack me here with no arguments whatsoever?

I'm not spagging it up if you are, in fact, the spag.
We're all spags you spag.  Stop taking Discordianism so fucking serious!  Talk about missing the goddamn, motherfucking point.  Or don't, waste your time on a parody of religion.
If we are all spags, than how can any one thing be better than any other thing?

Because your thing is interesting, amusing, and downright annoying.
Those are just words, you idiot. I want to teach you something that goes beyond words.

THEN SHUT THE FUCK UP, because all you do is talk bullshit. You think you're gonna teach me something about psuedoscience, metaphysics, eastern religion, new age bullshit, that I don't already know and have heard a thousand times? And then you say you're gonna teach me something "beyond words", when all you are is words, all you do is words. Talk talk talk. Maybe if you SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTH and lived what you just said above (I've bolded it for your damn convenience) people would take you more seriously.

Oh, and I see what you did in your quote there. How Outlandish. How original.

Yes, rage and frustration are beyond words. Thats the point I take a barstool to your head.

Right now, I feel neither rage or frustration. I feel mirth. An easy target.  :lulz:
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Janvier on September 15, 2008, 12:46:44 AM

You mistake a parable for a joke. But I suppose if you speak on behalf of the entire site, I'll just leave until I'm ready to drop another shitbrick on your collective heads. Because you see, my writings were tailored specifically to have NO MEANING AT ALL! Too bad you felt the urge to waste your time reading it now you know this, I suppose...

Even the bits you directly ripped off?

Okay, so you're just another useless troll.  I'll keep that in mind.

Janvier

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 15, 2008, 03:33:52 AM
Quote from: Janvier on September 15, 2008, 12:46:44 AM

Even the bits you directly ripped off?

Okay, so you're just another useless troll.  I'll keep that in mind.
You went for the bait again...

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Janvier

Quote from: Suu on September 15, 2008, 02:47:39 PM

I bet you googled that image just now. How about you don't image leech and make something original?
: D

East Coast Hustle

oh, I get it.

it's another in a long fail-filled line of sociological experiments.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Vene

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on September 15, 2008, 03:25:29 PM
oh, I get it.

:lulz:

In other words, fail troll is fail.

Janvier

Quote from: Vene on September 15, 2008, 03:26:04 PM
Quote from: East Coast Hustle on September 15, 2008, 03:25:29 PM
oh, I get it.

:lulz:

In other words, fail troll is fail.
First of all, I'd like to question the idea that your (Vene) rephrasing is accurate. Secondly, I'd like to ask how you think you know that my hypothetical sociological experiment has failed if you don't know what the angle is.