News:

Testimonial - Well it seems that most of you "discordians" are little more than dupes of the Cathedral/NWO memetic apparatus after all -- "freethinkers" in the sense that you are willing to think slightly outside the designated boxes of correct thought, but not free in the sense that you reject the existence of the boxes and seek their destruction.

Main Menu

do you know your evil?

Started by Rhys Rhaven, September 22, 2008, 04:50:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cainad on October 01, 2008, 12:35:53 AM
Jeez, sorry.

Way to go, asshole.

What was that all about?  Was Hoopla gonna fuck up our rep on big boards or something?

Jackass.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Hoopla, get back in here and fuck these punks up.

You're a CANADIAN, for fuck's sake.  Eat them or something.

Chairman Risus

I think Hoopla's great, too. I just think he might be overreacting to a comment that shouldn't be taken seriously.  Things would be better if he stuck around.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Risus on October 01, 2008, 03:29:42 AM
I think Hoopla's great, too. I just think he might be overreacting to a comment that shouldn't be taken seriously.  Things would be better if he stuck around.

Right.  I'll go ask him to return, and you shove Cainaid in the fucking chipper.

hooplala

Alright.  I had a Molson milkshake and I feel more relaxed now.  I get light headed whenever a rumour of a Britney Spears sex tape pops up.

Cainad... a word to the wise...  D/N/T.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

East Coast Hustle

yeah, cainad. what you said was WAY OVER THE LINE, BUBBA. YOU WILL LEARN TO TAKE US OLD-TIMERS SERIOUSLY OR ELSE.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Golden Applesauce

EVERYBODY, QUICK!  DRAMA IS FORMING!

PICK A SIDE BEFORE IT'S TO LATE!!
Q: How regularly do you hire 8th graders?
A: We have hired a number of FORMER 8th graders.

Jasper

Oh snap-

Uh, I ah,  (Think fast, think f- preempt Hunter!)  I hate you all!

BADGE OF HONOR

AS USUAL I SHALL BE PICKING MY OWN SIDE. 

NO ROOM FOR YOU.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Hoopla on September 30, 2008, 09:45:15 PM
O fuck.

Why do I post without reading the rest of the thread?

That's kind of what I do every single time.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Hoopla on September 30, 2008, 10:40:42 PM
Naw, its really not worth it.

I haven't had much to contribute to the board in a while anyway, and it will give me more time to concentrate on writing.  My email is in my profile if anyone needs anything, which seems unlikely.

Someone else can explain Concordia to Yatto.

Butbutbutbut!

I like you and will miss you! Don't go!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Oh, I see now that you aren't. But I have fulfilled my goal in making 3 unnecessary posts in a row.