News:

Remember, its all a sociological experiment.  "You are doing exactly as I planned. My god you are all so predictable."  Repeat until you believe it.

Main Menu

To crap with the Chevy Volt

Started by Jasper, September 22, 2008, 08:50:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Also, by your retarded stepkid definition, pretty much none of the vehicles sold as "scooters" are scooters, because they're not designed to be ridden standing.  :lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Felix on October 03, 2008, 10:24:24 PM
Look into nanosolar.  They can literally print off solar panels cheaply.  Solar panels that are much more powerful than the old ones. 

www.nanosolar.com
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClLKVs9oSxE

Look into it.

I'm talking about WHAT IS ACTUALLY REALITY RIGHT NOW, though. Not what might happen in the future. You know? CURRENT REALITY. It seems like you need lessons in it.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Jasper

Quote from: Nigel on October 03, 2008, 10:40:52 PM
You are the one who started arguing with me for calling it a "scooter", dippy mcdippington. If it's SO FUCKING IMPORTANT to you that it's NOT A SCOOTER, maybe it means YOU HAVE A TINY PENIS.

Oh shit, green energy disproven. :lol:

Jasper

Quote from: Nigel on October 03, 2008, 10:42:01 PM
Also, by your retarded stepkid definition, pretty much none of the vehicles sold as "scooters" are scooters, because they're not designed to be ridden standing.  :lulz:

You can't stand on a scooter floorboard?

Jasper

Quote from: Nigel on October 03, 2008, 10:42:52 PM
Look into nanosolar.  They can literally print off solar panels cheaply.  Solar panels that are much more powerful than the old ones. 

www.nanosolar.com

Look into it.

I'm talking about WHAT IS ACTUALLY REALITY RIGHT NOW, though. Not what might happen in the future. You know? CURRENT REALITY. It seems like you need lessons in it.

It is really really real.  Did you read it?  It's a real product, on sale, in production, that works.  What else would you like?

Vene

Quote from: Felix on October 03, 2008, 10:50:26 PM

www.nanosolar.com

Look into it.

It is really really real.  Did you read it?  It's a real product, on sale, in production, that works.  What else would you like?
Unicorns that shit rainbows.

Jasper

Also, how come I'm the only one able to cite references?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Felix on October 03, 2008, 11:11:24 PM

What do you think I did? And I cited one that has more weight than the California Bureau of Furniture and Bedding, or whatever completely irrelevant toy-licensing site you found.

LEARN 2 RESEARCH

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

www.nanosolar.com

Look into it.

WHAT PERCENTAGE OF ELECTRICITY IN THE US IS GENERATED THAT WAY RIGHT NOW?

Dumbfuck.

Jasper

Quote from: Nigel on October 03, 2008, 11:20:34 PM

What do you think I did? And I cited one that has more weight than the California Bureau of Furniture and Bedding, or whatever completely irrelevant toy-licensing site you found.

LEARN 2 RESEARCH

You aren't very good at debating.  Calling names and saying essentially "no u" is not good debating.

Remember last time we disagreed?  You haven't improved.

I'm not arguing green energy to blow off steam like you are, Nigel.  It actually matters to me.

tl;dr, fuck off.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I love people who insist that because the technology exists, it's in extensive use. Hello, reality gap.

Jasper

Quote from: Nigel on October 03, 2008, 11:23:32 PM

www.nanosolar.com

Look into it.

Dumbfuck.

And I'm not arguing that we have solar energy right now.  I'm arguing that there's a clear path to clean energy, and coal and oil lobbies are blocking that path.

Read my posts.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Felix on October 03, 2008, 11:24:02 PM
Quote from: Nigel on October 03, 2008, 11:20:34 PM

LEARN 2 RESEARCH

You aren't very good at debating.  Calling names and saying essentially "no u" is not good debating.

Remember last time we disagreed?  You haven't improved.

I'm not arguing green energy to blow off steam like you are, Nigel.  It actually matters to me.

tl;dr, fuck off.

LOL IT MATTERS

K but you're still not being very realistic. Sorry I don't like ur scooter.

No, I don't remember the last time we disagreed. Should I?

Jasper

Quote from: Nigel on October 03, 2008, 11:24:21 PM
I love people who insist that because the technology exists, it's in extensive use. Hello, reality gap.

See above, I never said exactly that.  I said it exists and is viable.  What thread are you reading?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Felix on October 03, 2008, 11:25:24 PM
Quote from: Nigel on October 03, 2008, 11:23:32 PM

www.nanosolar.com

Look into it.

Dumbfuck.

And I'm not arguing that we have solar energy right now.  I'm arguing that there's a clear path to clean energy, and coal and oil lobbies are blocking that path.

Read my posts.

All I did was point out that it's true that most electricity is generated from fossil fuels, and you keep arguing with that as if you have a point.