News:

Hand drawn by monkeys in sweat-shop conditions.

Main Menu

Flame Thrower Vs Gut Shot

Started by SAVAGE, October 02, 2008, 01:32:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SAVAGE

What the fuck....you cant use flame throwers in a war zone.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20071210113841AABAi4k

What the fuck, what about the twenty kazillion other painful and horrific ways to get fucked up.....when will they be banning the gut shot.

I bet this is some blleding heart yankee bullshit, like wanting to ban chemical warfare....its war muthafuckers its nopt supposed to be pretty.
BLOWME

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: SAVAGE on October 02, 2008, 01:32:32 AM

What the fuck, what about the twenty kazillion other painful and horrific ways to get fucked up.....when will they be banning the gut shot.

I bet this is some blleding heart yankee bullshit, like wanting to ban chemical warfare....its war muthafuckers its nopt supposed to be pretty.

Not use, you silly Polynesian.  We are still HUGE fans of jellied petroleum.  Blame the fucking Swiss.  They're always bitching about shit like that.

Also, what do you know about war?  Crushing the skulls of the guys from the village next to you isn't WAR, it's more like RUGBY.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

SAVAGE

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 02, 2008, 01:40:14 AM
Quote from: SAVAGE on October 02, 2008, 01:32:32 AM

Not use, you silly Polynesian.  We are still HUGE fans of jellied petroleum.  Blame the fucking Swiss.  They're always bitching about shit like that.

Then why do the wankees of the USA listen to the swiss....they dont even have guns.

Most powerful nation my ass.

You guys cant even pay your light bills and shit.

Happy reccession.

QuoteAlso, what do you know about war?  Crushing the skulls of the guys from the village next to you isn't WAR, it's more like RUGBY.

Fijians have been involved and highly sought after and decorated soldiers since the WWs. We also are serving in Iraq.

BTW that statement goes to show hw little you know of RUGBY.....it is war.
BLOWME

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: SAVAGE on October 02, 2008, 01:45:01 AM
Then why do the wankees of the USA listen to the swiss....they dont even have guns.

You're an idiot.  Person-for-person, the Swiss are the most heavily armed people on Earth.

As opposed to...?  I mean, it's not that important, we can still give YOU spags the "Bikini Island treatment", right?

You're just mad because our government is funnier.

Happy reccession.

Happy Hooked on Phonics, you illiterate fuck.   :lulz:  ("Recession")

Fijians have been involved and highly sought after and decorated soldiers since the WWs.

What?  For being buttfucked by the Japanese?   :lulz:

We also are serving in Iraq.

Don't expect any gratitude.  We don't slobber all over our vassals.

And did YOU serve in Iraq?

Rugby is football for poufs.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

SAVAGE

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 02, 2008, 01:49:44 AM

You're an idiot.  Person-for-person, the Swiss are the most heavily armed people on Earth.

So then are you saying they are more powerful than Wankee town USA?

As opposed to...?  I mean, it's not that important, we can still give YOU spags the "Bikini Island treatment", right?

No. The French tried it, and they are much more convincing than a bunch oif choclate makers that has Wankee America by the balls, according to you.

You're just mad because our government is funnier.

No, not really.

Happy reccession.

Happy Hooked on Phonics, you illiterate fuck.   :lulz:  ("Recession")

LULZ....hopefully, you and others like you will have to be fisted down by the docks to pay your rent. Happy Reccession.

Fijians have been involved and highly sought after and decorated soldiers since the WWs.

What?  For being buttfucked by the Japanese?   :lulz:

No, for our expertise in Jungle warfare. But I guess you guys would know about butt fucking as you guys got thorougly butt tapped bu panji stakes in Vietnam.

We also are serving in Iraq.

Don't expect any gratitude.  We don't slobber all over our vassals.

And did YOU serve in Iraq?

The Sinai, is where I served. With a Fijian Army contingent.

Rugby is football for poufs.

You nancy boys are all padded up with helmets and you call us poofs.......thats fucken hillarious.
BLOWME

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: SAVAGE on October 02, 2008, 01:55:38 AM

Person for person?  Sure.

No. The French tried it, and they are much more convincing than a bunch oif choclate makers that has Wankee America by the balls, according to you.

Oh, boy.  You ran off the FRENCH.  Impressive.

:lulz:

No, not really.

Yes, really.  We have about 650 jackasses we pay to make asses of themselves in public.  You have some fat guy with a bone through his nose.

LULZ....hopefully, you and others like you will have to be fisted down by the docks to pay your rent. Happy Reccession.

Naw.  My job is recession proof.  You?  You either fish, or play stunt double for your chief's fatass wife.

No, for our expertise in Jungle warfare.

Which is why you threw the Japanese out by yourself.  Right?

I was there in '90.  South camp or North camp?

SAVAGE

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 02, 2008, 02:10:44 AM

Person for person?  Sure.

At least you are honest.

Oh, boy.  You ran off the FRENCH.  Impressive.

I thought so.

No, not really.

Yes, really.  We have about 650 jackasses we pay to make asses of themselves in public.  You have some fat guy with a bone through his nose.

Actually we have a military regeime in place. No bones at all.

Naw.  My job is recession proof. 

Sop then your mum and dad would be getting fisted by those naughty sailors.

QuoteYou? 

I have jobs...and no reccession looming.

QuoteYou either fish, or play stunt double for your chief's fatass wife.

Sorry dont fish, I do farm some kava, cassava and dalo but that is just extra income.

No, for our expertise in Jungle warfare.

Which is why you threw the Japanese out by yourself.  Right?

We did not throw them out of Fiji.......they never made it because we stopped them in the Solomons....with the help of the poms.

I was there in '90.  South camp or North camp?

I was in the Sinai for about 1 1/2 months at the Fiji camp....North Camp, El Qorah. Where do you think I learnt Combat HKD? We started out teaching what was the CRW Unit, but the unit has since been disbanded. I was never in the army, just attatched to the HTH unit.

BLOWME

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: SAVAGE on October 02, 2008, 03:20:15 AM
We did not throw them out of Fiji.......they never made it because we stopped them in the Solomons....with the help of the poms.

:kingmeh:

SAVAGE

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 02, 2008, 03:31:25 AM

I never said we did it on our own. You fuckers didnt.
BLOWME

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: SAVAGE on October 02, 2008, 03:40:31 AM

Translation:  The Brits kicked their ass in the Solomons, and let you pretend you helped.

SO big!   :lulz:

SAVAGE

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 02, 2008, 03:41:56 AM

Translation:  The Brits kicked their ass in the Solomons, and let you pretend you helped.

No we kicked there ass in the Solomons...we were supplied weapons by the Brits as we were still a colony.
BLOWME

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: SAVAGE on October 02, 2008, 03:43:46 AM

No we kicked there ass in the Solomons...we were supplied weapons by the Brits as we were still a colony.

Uh huh.  The Brits did the heavy lifting for their subject nation/vassal, and you guys got to pretend you were in the big leagues.

Gotcha.

SAVAGE

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 02, 2008, 03:45:34 AM
Quote from: SAVAGE on October 02, 2008, 03:43:46 AM

Uh huh.  The Brits did the heavy lifting for their subject nation/vassal, and you guys got to pretend you were in the big leagues.

Gotcha.

OK....if thats how you want to see it. I mean there is your perception, which is probabbly how it went down on planet fistalotofTGRR....but this is earth, but I guess you dont bother yourself with shit like, oh I dont know....REALITY.

You really are a dumb fucker.
BLOWME

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: SAVAGE on October 02, 2008, 03:48:23 AM

OK....if thats how you want to see it. I mean there is your perception, which is probabbly how it went down on planet fistalotofTGRR....but this is earth, but I guess you dont bother yourself with shit like, oh I dont know....REALITY.

You vassals are so CUTE when you get all uppity.   :lulz:

SAVAGE

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 02, 2008, 03:51:32 AM
Quote from: SAVAGE on October 02, 2008, 03:48:23 AM

You vassals are so CUTE when you get all uppity.   :lulz:

No longer a colony....so your point is moot.
BLOWME