News:

if the thee off of you are revel in the fact you ds a discordant suck it's dick and praise it's agenda? guess what bit-chit's not. hat I in fact . do you really think it'd theshare about shit, hen you should indeed tare-take if the frontage that you're into. do you really think it's the hardcore shite of the left thy t? you're little f/cking girls parackind abbot in tituts. FUCK YOU. you're latecomers, and you 're folks who don't f/cking get it. plez challenge me.

Main Menu

Cooking with LMNO

Started by LMNO, October 08, 2008, 01:05:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Quote from: Triple Zero on January 11, 2010, 01:41:45 PM
oooohhhh NICE :D

also, hurt your finger in a kitchen-related incident?

me too. fucking sharp knives and chopping garlic in a hurry ... :-(

No.  I was injured while setting hobos on fire.

Nast

LMNO, I think I love you. This thread, all of it.

SO GOOD!
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Dysfunctional Cunt

We love the kale chips, especially with spicy bleu cheese dipping sauce.  I recently found that if you put the kale pieces in your salad spinner and add your olive oil and salt to that the kale gets covered nicely and they crisp up better when you put them in the oven. 

LMNO

Isn't the point of the spinner to use centripital force to get any stray liquid off of the leaves?

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: LMNO on January 12, 2010, 04:12:36 PM
Isn't the point of the spinner to use centripital force to get any stray liquid off of the leaves?

Strangely enough, the oil doesn't spin completely off.  I thought it was insane too.  My kid is the one who did it because he didn't want to get his hands all oily.  It worked.  AND the chips were lightly coated.  I know, bizarre as shit, but hey....  I couldn't argue the results. 

Of course now he thinks he's a kitchen genius.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: Khara on January 12, 2010, 04:30:18 PM

Strangely enough, the oil doesn't spin completely off.  I thought it was insane too.  My kid is the one who did it because he didn't want to get his hands all oily.  It worked.  AND the chips were lightly coated.  I know, bizarre as shit, but hey....  I couldn't argue the results. 

Viscosity FTW
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

LMNO

Give him a boning knife and a cornish game hen, see what happens.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: LMNO on January 12, 2010, 04:34:06 PM

Give him a boning knife and a cornish game hen, see what happens.

:lulz:

Actually, he's a decent cook.  He is thinking of becoming a chef.....  if the whole NFL superstar thing doesn't work out for him  :wink:

Sir Squid Diddimus

Oh MAN!
Someone give me a pot of coffee, a boning knife and a FARM's worth of game hens. This sounds like something that should be put to yakkety sax!!

Nast

LMNO, I made your squash soup and steak the other night and it was pure gastronomic win.  :)
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

LMNO

Excellent.  Always good to know that the experiments can be replicated.

LMNO

Turkey Tomatillo Chili

Let's make some chili.

So, here we start with our ingredients: Tomatoes, tomatillos, onion, garlic, jalapeno and dried chipotle, cannelli beans, beer, and lime.

Brown ground turkey, season with salt, pepper, and chili powder, then remove.

Gently sautee the onion, garlic, and peppers with a pinch of salt, some cumin and a bay leaf.

Pour in the beer, scraping up any fond on the bottom of the pan.

Add the tomatoes and the tomatillos, the beans, and the meat.

Hit it with some oregano, and some fish sauce, and let simmer for a half hour or so.

Eat it while watching your favorite SportsBall team lose horribly.  Silly Patriots.

Sir Squid Diddimus

MMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

tomatillos!

Nast

Looks good, I wish I could have some of that!

And Pride and Prejudice and Zombies is delightful.

Jenne

Quote from: LMNOEat it while watching your favorite SportsBall team lose horribly.  Silly Patriots Chargers.

That was a shitty upset this past weekend.  Shit-ty. 

That turkey chili looks like awesomeness supreme, however, and it WILL be made this weekend.  Oh yes, it will.