News:

One of our core values:  "THEY REFILLED MY RITALIN AND BY THE WAY I WANNA EAT YOUR BEAR HEAD."

Main Menu

Cooking with LMNO

Started by LMNO, October 08, 2008, 01:05:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Squid Diddimus

We need a Florida award emote

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Turdley Burgleson on March 02, 2010, 05:08:05 PM
We need a Florida award emote

A bucket of shit with Mickey Mouse's head bobbing in it?   :lulz:

Dok,
No sense of self-preservation.
Molon Lube

LMNO

A doublewide with a 50" plasma screen TV.

Doktor Howl

A threadbare size 20 tank top embossed with "PRINCESS", covered in old beer and less identifiable stains?
Molon Lube

LMNO

A mullet and a handful of roofies.

Doktor Howl

A Camaro playing an 8 track of Freebird, being hauled off by the repo man.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 02, 2010, 05:22:45 PM
A threadbare size 20 tank top embossed with "PRINCESS", covered in old beer and less identifiable stains?

EDIT:  Sorry, that's Tucson.  I get them confused.
Molon Lube

Richter

A Cadillac equiped with "Dino - Ride", heavily tinted windows, and a driver who can't see over the wheel or drive at the speed limit.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Sir Squid Diddimus

--A family with mouths full of gold teeth, expensive shoes and handbags, manicured nails, gold chains and expensive clothes paying for groceries with ebt and wic

--Fat people in wal mart on the lazy buggies with funnel cakes in their mouths

--Cars 2'' off the ground trying to go over 8'' speed bumps

--15 yr old at the mall with a latte in one hand, her baby in the other

--an old man driving 30 mph in a 50mph zone, taking up 2 lanes and coming to a complete stop to make a turn

--college frat boys force feeding jager shots into their "dates" till an hour later they're in the bathroom on their knees turbo vomiting and giving blow jobs to what ever dick is in their face

--a group of people putting on their sunday best, which is the jeans without stains and the flannel with no holes in the elbows, to go to a Darden restaurant cause they got a big tax refund and wanna go out to a FAINCY dinner.

Man, we're getting way off track here. You gonna post more of your delicious foods or what?

Kai

Quote from: Turdley Burgleson on March 02, 2010, 07:01:26 AM
Quote from: LMNO on March 01, 2010, 06:40:15 PM
Field tests show that sprinking pure MSG on a dish is considerably different than splashing some nam pla on it.

Also, shocking new studies show that most people prefer to drink a glass of wine than a glass of ethanol.

Speakfer yourself guy Ima liketeh drinkin my etha::KERTHUD! ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz::

Speaking as a Scientician: Do NEVAR drink lab ethanol. The stuff is usually between 80 and 100% pure ethanol, and it will fuck you up so bad you'll will wish for death. I have heard stories of foolish lab assistants who came in after dark and everyone had left, and tapped the supply. The results were not pretty.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Rumckle

Don't they also put methanol in the preserving ethanol?
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Kai

Quote from: Rumckle on March 03, 2010, 03:18:59 AM

AFAIK, no. Any impurities would lead to damage of the specimens over time. The idea is to fix the proteins (and DNA).

I know of rapid bioassessment protecols that use Isopropyl mixed with jet fuel, but those specimens aren't exactly deposited in museums.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Iason Ouabache

The stuff I work with is denatured which means that they intentionally add nasty stuff like rubbing alcohol and acetone to make sure people won't drink it.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Kai

Quote from: Jason Wabash on March 03, 2010, 07:16:54 AM
The stuff I work with is denatured which means that they intentionally add nasty stuff like rubbing alcohol and acetone to make sure people won't drink it.

and jet fuel. Don't forget the jet fuel.

Eater of Clowns

LMNO,

I've been wanting to make that sausage stuffed chard recipe for a while.  I did a variation of it today, but because of short supplies it ended up being the Portuguese variation.  I used kale instead of swiss chard and linguica instead of italian sausage.  I have a before oven/after oven shot but I won't have time to upload it for a few days.  I'll let you know how it turns out when I eat it for dinner tonight.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.